Chapter 16: Limits

On early Saturday morning, everyone was gathered at the school pool which was needless to say disgusting.

"So why exactly are we here?" Issei asked Rias.

"We're here because we're going to clean the pool, then use it to our heart's content for the rest of the week," Rias explained. "Plus I promised Sona we'd do this for them," she added.

"Then let's get started," Túrin suggested stepping forward.

After the pool had been drained of all the water, everyone got straight to work on cleaning the pool, with Túrin using his powers to help the process go a lot faster than if they did it manually. When the pool was clean it was filled again with water and Issei and Irina wasted no time jumping in.

"They are by far the most spontaneous," Túrin remarked with a smile on his face.

"Agreed," Rias told him. "So what exactly did you discuss in the meeting after you defeated Kokabiel and left for Heaven?" she asked him.

"In a couple of days, a meeting will be held between the three factions to discuss a better long-lasting peace between the three factions," Túrin explained.

"Well I hope we achieve that peace," Rias told him.

"As do I," Túrin agreed.

"Umm Túrin sorry to bother you, but Koneko and I were wondering if you could teach us how to swim," Asia asked him timidly.

"I'd be happy to teach you both," he assured them before he jumped into the water. "Alright now jump in," he told them but they were hesitant at first till Rias gave them a light push and they fell in. "Thank you, Rias," he expressed his gratitude.

"Happy to help," she assured him.

"Alright now let's begin," Túrin told them and for the next hour and a half he'd teach them the basics of swimming while Rias happily watched on as she sunbathed with Akeno at her side.

"He's, total husband and father material," Akeno whispered to Rias as they watched Túrin continue to teach Asia and Koneko of how to swim properly.

"Agreed, I can only imagine how the future will look for us," Rias smiled happily as she began to daydream only to be brought back to the present by Akeno shaking her a bit. "Thanks, Akeno," Rias told her.

"Happy to help," Akeno told her.

As Asia and Koneko were on their final lap in their lanes, they began to compete to see who could finish first.

"Made it!" Both shouted in unison before they shot a glare at each other.

"Túrin who made it first?" Koneko asked him.

"Hmm? Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention," he lied. "But the two of you have become quite the mermaids," he complimented them with a warm smile. "Come on, out of the water it's time to get lunch started," he informed the group.

"Yes, food!" Issei happily shouted.

"If he isn't thinking with his dick he's thinking with his stomach," Koneko remarked.

"Come on Koneko, everyone loves food!" Issei argued.

"He's not wrong," Kiba agreed.

"It appears we've arrived just in time," God announced as he arrived with Venelana at his side. "How are things here Túrin?" he asked his son.

"They're good father, Asia and Koneko have practically become swimming champs at this point," Túrin revealed.

"Wait did you say, father?" Irina asked him as she and Xenovia turned around to see an older gentleman in front of Túrin. "Are you really him?" she asked in utter astonishment.