Chapter 26: Revelations

After Ophis had left, the others took Yasaka and Túrin back to the hotel to recover. Laying Túrin softly on the bed, he had sustained many injuries while fighting Yasaka, often being the one to take the full brunt of her stronger attacks.

It wouldn't be till the next morning, that both would reawaken. Seeing Túrin awake and back on his feet, was more than a welcome sight to everyone. Meeting with Lady Yasaka in the café of the hotel, the entire area had been cleared out save for those of the factions.

"Lord Túrin, it's been many years," Yasaka addressed him, with a warm smile.

"Indeed it has, Lady Yasaka," he confirmed.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Issei asked in disbelief.

"We are good friends," Lady Yasaka briefly explained. "In my younger days, I would fight alongside Túrin, against the forces of Lucifer," she revealed. "Though I see you haven't changed a bit," she remarked looking to Túrin.

"Not necessarily," Túrin corrected her. "I'm a father now," he revealed.

"So you finally took my advice? I'm glad," she smiled warmly. "More so, you have my thanks for looking after my little Kunou, in my absence," she continued brushing her daughter's hair, as Kunou sat in her mother's lap.

"If I might interject, brother, how did you know, the power of the Spear of Trium would be suitable enough to free, Yasaka, without harming her?" Ariel asked curiously.

"Well you see, I didn't know this would be the outcome. I used the spear's power rather as a last-ditch effort to defeat Yasaka, as I was losing the strength the continue the fight," he explained.

"You mean to tell me, that you used the power of the most powerful weapon in existence, without actually knowing what it would do!?" Ariel asked in disbelief.

"In hindsight, yes," he admitted. "Luckily the gamble paid off, and Yasaka is both free from Cao Cao's influence and unharmed," he pointed out, proudly.

"Ever the same," Yasaka laughed gleefully. "If I may, what has brought you all here?" she inquired.

"The Second-Years' of Kuoh Academy are here on a Field Trip. Knowing this was your territory and the territory of the Shinto gods, I thought it would be best for me to come along as a chaperone, to ensure no conflict arose, between us," Túrin explained.

"In, addition, we wanted to speak with you about joining our alliance," Azazel interjected.

"What does this alliance of yours, consist of?" Yasaka asked curiously, while Kunou ate.

"Heaven, Purgatory, the Underworld, and the Norse Gods," Túrin listed off. "Yasaka, Ophis, has returned. We need your aid if we're to stop her. If not for the sake of the other factions, then for the sake of giving Kunou a future worth living in," he pleaded with her.

There was a brief pause between them, as Yasaka began to think over, all that had been said. Not long into it, she came to a decision.

"I will join you, for the sake of my daughter's future and the future of my people," she decided.

"Thank you, Yasaka," Túrin bowed his head in appreciation.

"Of course," she smiled warmly, bowing back. "So how long are the children, here for?" she asked curiously.

"Today is their last day, here," he announced, looking back toward Kiba, Issei, Irina, Xenovia, Asia, and Le Fay. "Have some breakfast before you go exploring, and be mindful of where you traverse, I'd rather not have to deal with an upset Izanagi and Izanami...again," he groaned.