Rescuing Black Hat

M/n: means Male name

L/n: means Last name

H/l: means Hair length

H/c: means Hair color

F/d: means Favorite drink

F/f: means Favorite food

F/c: means Favorite color

C/n: means City name

(Pretend Hatsville is near your cities name)

M/n's POV:

I am walking around C/n getting done with my shopping spree and I always wear a mouth cover.

I then hear something in an ally way and I go check it out because I am very curious even though curiosity kills the cat but this cat can't get hurt or killed because I am a very powerful demon but no one knows about that I wanted to see what it w...

I then hear something in an ally way and I go check it out because I am very curious even though curiosity kills the cat but this cat can't get hurt or killed because I am a very powerful demon but no one knows about that I wanted to see what it was like to be a normal life but I am not liking it so far. I look around to see someone wearing a black top hat on his head.

I pick him up bridal style carefully not to hurt him and I look at his wounds to see he must have gotten in a fight with someone powerful to make these wounds "Don't worry I will take you back to Hatsville so you can get treatment without any trou...

I pick him up bridal style carefully not to hurt him and I look at his wounds to see he must have gotten in a fight with someone powerful to make these wounds "Don't worry I will take you back to Hatsville so you can get treatment without any trouble" I said taking my wings out of my back and start flying there.

As I am flying I feel him start to wake up and looks at me then went back to being unconscious again and I look to where I see a building that looks like a top hat and I set him gently on the ground and rang the doorbell and turned invisible to observe him. I see a person with a lab coat on and he panics "MR BLACK HAT SIR YOUR HURT I WILL TREAT YOUR WONDS!!!!" he yells in a panic picking him up taking him inside 'Black Hat. Hm,' I thought and flew back to my house.

Black Hat's POV:

I wake up in Dr. Flug's lab and I groan in pain "T-Try not t-to move S-Sir" Dr. Flug said to me "What happened to me" I said trying not to yell at him "A-All I know i-is that you s-showed up at t-the front of the d-door there was n-no one insight" I look at him strangely then closed my eye 'But there was a man who brought me here. UGH, I didn't get a good look at his face' I said frustrated in my head. I just lay there and rested till my health was good enough so I can get back to work. After a couple of hours, I am fully healed and I am in my office pacing back and forth thinking about that man who rescued me. I shake my head frustrated and try getting back to work but I kept going back to him and I don't even know what he looks like.

M/n's POV: 

I am putting my groceries away when I look on my phone to see an additional open for a job and it says "Looking for a housekeeper/scientist if any of you dare. Call 1-800-BLACK HAT" I read it over and I am good at cleaning and I am a scientist and many other things I am but I never told anyone. I shrug and call the number it rings a couple of times then someone picks up and to my surprise its Black Hat himself "Black Hat Here" "Hello Mr. Black Hat I am M/n L/n and I would like to apply for the job" I said calmly because I am not afraid of him or anyone "Can you clean, cook, and make evil machines?" He said "Yes I can do all of that Mr. Black Hat," I said to him confidently "Come to my mansion immediately so you can prove yourself to me personally" I could hear an evil grin on his face "I will be there in 2 minutes," I said to him "Good" he then hung up and I got all of the things I need and put on a different mouth cover on and teleported to his front door.

 Black Hat," I said to him confidently "Come to my mansion immediately so you can prove yourself to me personally" I could hear an evil grin on his face "I will be there in 2 minutes," I said to him "Good" he then hung up and I got all of the thin...

 I rang the doorbell and Black Hat answers "You must be M/n. Your taller than I expected" he said looking up at me I bow a little "Deepes apologies Mr. Black Hat, but I didn't think of telling you my height was necessary" I said respectfully to him and I thought I saw a slight green on his cheeks indicating he was blushing but I didn't think much on it "Yes I'll take you to the lab so you can build something for me" I nod my head and followed him and I see the doctor from before "This is Dr. Flug a scientist here and I want you to make me a shrink ray and paralyzes a hero while they are shrunk down to small size" I look at him and nod my head getting to work right away. About two hours later I am done with the ray Black Hat ordered me to make I am walking to his office to show him the ray. I knock on the door "WHO IS IT!!" "It's me, Mr. Black Hat, I am finished with the ray," I said calmly I hear frantic footsteps coming my way and he opens the door "Wonderful let's test it out," he said snapping his fingers and a big demon appears in fount of us. I just shoot it without hesitation and it shrinks to s small size and can't move but is still growling "PERFECT EXCELLENT JOB M/N! I am imprest" I smile under my mouth cover and I bow "I am glad it is to your liking Mr. Black Hat," I said looking at him calmly.

Hope You Enjoyed!

Words: 1028