4. Ace's Little Sister

Marco's Point of View

I stared at the folded letter in Ace's hand. "How is this related to my soulmate? Yoi"

He suddenly made a very creepy face. "Do you really want to know"

"Uh, I don't believe he would be asking if he did not want to know." Vista said, taking the words out of my mouth.

Thatch shrugged. "I was gonna scream 'just get on with it', but your response works too."

Ace just huffed, turning away on pouting. "If you're gonna be so mean about it, then I won't tell you."

"Portgas D. Ace, If you don't tell us how that letter is related to this matter I will throw you into the ocean myself!" Aquaris rages, stomping up to her now covering husband.

Ace nodded frantically, head bobbing up and down so fast that it might fall off. "I think I might know who his soulmate is! The writing on his wrist matches the writing in this letter."

I sprang up at this, "Are you sure? Yoi!"

He nodded, handing me the letter. I opened the letter and put my wrist over it. Everyone stared, eager for my verdict.

"It's a complete match, yoi"

"Hell yeah"

"We found her"

And other similar shots rang out through the entire moby dick. "But wait, Ace how do you even know her?" Haruta asked.

"Simple, she's my little sister"

"Do you know where she is right now?" I asked hopefully.

Thatch cuts Ace off before he can answer "Wait you have a sister? Why didn't you tell us!"

"You never asked" Ace said shrugging, "Anyway that isn't even going to be Marco's biggest problem."

"What is it going to be then, son?" Whitebeard asks.

"She's a Marine Vice-Admiral.