It can't be real

I was sitting on a chair crying.
Y/N:Please...I hope this is just a nightmare!- I said while crying and sobbing really hard while I was holding my boyfriends broken phone.
After a few minutes a doctor exit my boyfriends room with his head down.i quikly went to him.
Doctor:Mrs. Y/N...I am sorry but we could not save him. We tried our best but his body gave up at the middle of our operation.-he said while looking down. I was shocked by his words.
Still crying I quikly went to check my boyfriend. And i froze at my spot when I saw Jungkook covered by a blanket. Many tears were streaming down to my cheeks.
I slowly walked towards to Jungkook's dead body while my hands were shaking. I removed the blanket that covered his face..I imediatly hugged his body while crying really hard.
Y/N:Why Jungkook? You told me that you will never leave me..Did not we promise that there is no leaving each other?..But why did you break it..
Suddenly someone came in the salon. It is Jungkook's mother.. She is crying hard and sobbing like me while hugging Jungkook's body really tight.
Jungkook's mother:This is all your fault! You killed my son!
I was shocked while many tears were streaming down to my face.
Jungkook's mother:I wished you died because this is just your fault!
I stayed silently with my head down.
Y/N:But..aunty..this is not true..he-
Jungkook's mother:Do not call me again "aunty" from now you are nothing to me! Just leave!
I just cried and runed out of the salon. While I was running I bumped into someone. I looked at who I bumped and it was-