Don't answer the phone

Y/N: D-did you hugged my waist..?
I asked him with my stuttering voice,he looked at me worried.
Taehyung:What are you saying?? To be honest I just came in this kitchen and you suddenly hit me with the pan..
I sighed as I massaged my temple with my finger.
Taehyung:Y/N..are you ok?
I nodded my head.
Taehyung:Do you want to eat?
Y/N:Yes. Let's go to Mrs Kim restaurant then.
*at Mrs Kim restaurant*
We went to the restaurant but nobody was there...we saw a sign it said it was closed.
We looked at each other confused..the restaurant was always opened at this hour...
Taehyung:Why is closed? I know aunty will never close at this time...her close time was maybe at 3:00 am?..
Y/N:Maybe she is sick..
We looked at each other until I saw a young guy cleaning something.The guy noticed us and he looked at me.
???:...oh hi! How can I help you?
Y/N:I have something to ask...if you do not mind?
???:I do not mind it's ok you can ask me!By the way I am Park Jimin!
Y/N:I am Min Y/N.By the way do you have any idea why the restaurant is closed?
Jimin just sighed...one tear fell from his eye.
Y/N:Why are you crying? I am sorry if I said something wrong.
Jimin:Oh you have not done anything wrong..the owner of this restaurant was my mother...but she died last night..
I was shocked.
Taehyung:What?!..I do not believe you..
Jimin:Yesterday somebody gave me a photo with mother's dead body.
He took the phone from his pocket and showed us the photo.
After I saw it I gasped loudly.
No...It can not be..
The two of them were talking...and I was lost in my deep thoughts..
If it is true..then the one who was sending the photos the whole time was...Jungkook..?
???:....yes it's me...
I heard a familiar whisper...but I did not heard what he said..I just ignored it.
My eyelids started to get heavy,my body felt weak...my legs suddenly Felt wobbly.
Taehyung:Y/N?? Are you ok? You look pale..
He was about to hold my shoulder but before he done..I suddenly black out.
*Taehyung pov*
Y/N felt in my arms,I putted her in a bridal style and putted her head on my chest.
Jimin:What happened? I want to help..
Taehyung:No it's ok,I will handle this,maybe she is too tired..
Jimin just nodded his head.
Taehyung:I'm going to leave. It was nice to meet you!
............................................................
*at Taehyung's house*
After I woke up Taehyung gave me a glass of water to help me calm down.
Y/N:Tae I will go to Jennie.
Taehyung:Okay.But be careful! I do not want a sleeping beauty again!
I jokingly hitted his arm. He showed me his boxy smile.
Taehyung:What? Do you want to hit me with the pan again??
I just left him laughing.
*Jennie's pov*
Jennie:Aish! Why Y/N isn't answering my phone!
I said while I was looking around until I saw a lady that looks familiar but it dissapeared fast.
The person appeared again and she looked at me with her bloody head.
...wait..is not that aunty??...
She dissapeared again..but this time she did not showed up.
Y/N called me. I jumped because of startled. I picked up the phone and putted it to my ear.
Y/N:Jennie...I-I have bad news that y-you need to know..it's very important..
Jennie:Huh? What do you mean?
Y/N:Jennie...your aunty is gone she is dead...(sobbing)
I was shocked..I accidentally droped my phone ...my body froze and my tears started flowing.
Jennie:No..no...please..no...
I dropped on the floor and cried. She was everything to me...
*your pov*
After one week,me and Taehyung went to Mrs Kim's burial. Jennie's face was full of tears..
We went to the coffin and Jennie stared at her aunty. Taehyung left us alone,he went to the visitor chairs. I hugged Jennie to comfort her..and she hugged me back crying on my shoulder.
Jimin:Noona!
Jimin shouted at us and he went to Jennie to hug her.
Jimin:I missed you..
When Jimin noticed me he broke the hug and scratched his neck feeling embrassed.
Jimin:Oh you are here Y/N..it is nice meeting you again.
Y/N:Wait...so you two know each other?
Jimin:Yes we are cousins..
He looked at His watch and then back to me.
Jimin:I have to go it was nice meeting you two!
After that he left, I looked At Jennie and I saw her again staring at her aunty's face while her tears fall down to her cheek. I hugged her again trying my best to comfort her.
.............................................................
It is almost a month since Mrs Kim's death..but luckily since after that burial,Jennie was okay,her attitude cam back.
I looked at the window while resting my head on the bus seat. My eyes accidentally land on the front mirror of the bus. My eyes widen when I saw who was sitting beside me...it was...Jungkook.