He is back

It was Taehyung.
Taehyung:Oh hey Y/N! Wait ..why are you crying?! Who made you cry? Lets beat em!
He said trying to cheer me up which made him succed because I smiled a little bit. He asked me again the same question while looking worriedly.
Y/N:Nothing..-I said while looking down.
Taehyung: Y/N..I know there is something wrong. I am your bestfriend. You can tell me.-his voice was deep and this is true I know him since we were at the highschool.
Y/N: Taehyung...he is gone...
Taehyung: Who?
Y/N: Jungkook is gone. He is dead..
He sighed and hugged me really tight. He let me to cry on his shoulder while he was rubbing my back.
*at Taehyung's house*
Taehyung was sitting on the bed while my head was resting on his lap.
Taehyung : Y/N do you want me to get you a glass of water?
I nodded my head.
He showed his boxy smile and stood up to get me a glass of water. After a few minutes he was back.
Taehyung: Here is your order Mrs. Y/N! One glass of water for my precious friend!
His words made me smile.
..............................................................
After 3 days,I was sitting on a chair while I felt sorrow and some tears were falling. Taehyung gave me some tissue and I took it and thank him.
I stood up from my seat and walked towards Jungkook's grave.
Jennie:Y/N...
I heard Jennie's voice so I turned around to see her. Suddenly she hugged me while patting my back. I remembered when Jungkook treated me like this when my grand mother died.
Then someone quikly removed us from hugging harshly.
Jungkook's mother: Who said you can come?..Who?! I do not hear you.-she looked childish and selfish.
Jungkook's mother: Get out of my sight! Get out of my life! I do not want to see your face!-she pointed at me with anger in her eyes. While Jennie was glaring at Jungkook's mother. I saw Taehyung walking towards us. He holded my left hand and Jennie the right one. We left that house.
We were walking toward home...the silence was full of awkwardness.
Suddenly my phone rung. I picked up the call without looking at the caller ID.
Y/N: Hello?
???: Y/N...but...why?
I heard a familiar raspy voice. That made me stop from walking.
Y/N: Hello? Who is this?
???:Y/N..how could you forget me?..so fast sweety.
"No..no...that voice" I was thinking while i started to panick. I looked at the ID name and it was Jungkook.
I gasped and putted phone back to my ear.
Jungkook: Why Y/N...how could you?
Taehyung and Jennie stopped walking and looked at me worriedly. I showed them my cellphone.
Jennie:..Jeon Jungkook?..What did he said?
Y/N: I am not sure..but...he asked me why I forgot him.
Jennie:Pfft..babe I bet that is Jungkook's mother. She just try to scare you.-she said as she crossed her arms.
Y/N: But Jungkook's phone is already broken and there is nothing to repair...