The End

Next to his phone was a photo with me and him which was on an old sheet covered in his blood...
I froze..
"There is no way his blood is on the paper ..h-he died that night.."
"Was really an accident..or he really wanted to die that night"
I stood there trying to see if there is more evidence.
I turned the sheet and there was a word but i did not have time to read. The door burst open and i saw the maid walk in panting. She told me to leave because Jungkook's mother came. I put the sheet and the phone in my bag and quickly went out of the room. I rushed to the car and i saw a worried Tae .

Taehyung: Y/N? Are you ok? I saw Jungkook's mother and-
Y/N:I am fine..- i tried my best to fake a smile.

He noticed that i was not actually good so he took my face in his hands and wispered
Taehyung:Y/N...I know you are not fine..please tell me what you saw so I can help you..
I sighed and took out the sheet and the phone out of the bag.
Taehyung gasped as he saw the blood that was covering the sheet.
Taehyung :W-what is that?
Y/N:I do not know...-i whispered as big tears were rolling down my cheeks.
Taehyung saw me and hugged me. I started crying harder. Taehyung just hugged me and told me that everything will be fine but i knew nothing will be fine. I knew one of us will end up dead as it happened to the aunty..
After i stopped crying Taehyung asked me where should we go .

Y/N:To Jin..
While Taehyung was driving i decided to look on the back of the sheet.
I froze...there were 3 words on the sheet. One of them was cut off.
Mrs Kim
The other words were Jennie and "umbra"
I quickly grabbed my phone and called Jennie.

...
Nobody answered. I tried again and again.
Y/N: Tae-
Taehyung:Yeah?
Y/N:Drive to Jennie's house..NOW!
I shouted as he begun to drive faster.
Taehyung:What happened?
Y/N: She will be the next victim..
Taehyung :W-what?
Y/N:On the sheet was written her name,aunty's name and the word "umbra "
Taehyung: I hope she is fine..
Y/N:Me too..

When we arrived there were police care and Jennie's mom crying. I quickly went in the house and saw her lying on the floor with a note in her hand...
Y/N: Jennie...no..i-it can't be!JENNIE!NOO!-i hugged her lifeless body while i was crying on her shoulder.
Suddenly i felt her hand moving.
Y/N:JENNIE!
Jennie:H-he i-is a-
She was struggling speaking..i tried my best to understand but her eyes closed back..
Y/N:NOO!JENNIE! Please wake up...

A police officer took me outside. He told me that i can not stay where the murder took place.
Me and Taehyung were crying hard until Jennie's mom told me I had a letter in my pocket that was about to fall. I stopped sobbing and took it out. It was the one Jennie had in her hand..I opened it and saw that it was for me.
Dear Y/N,
Please tell Taehyung to protect you and please stop worrying about Jungkook...we will talk and and i will beg him to leave you alone..Even if i have to die i will always protect my little princess
I will always love you
                                                         Jennie
                                          14:30, july 20th

Y/N:I will always love you
As i was examine the letter i saw that it was written the hour she wrote this..14:30..that was 3 minutes ago..
How could the murderer run away and hide all the evidences...
I quickly grabbed Tae's hand and went to the car. I told him to drive to Jin as fast as he could..

..............................................................

*Jin's house*
Jin:Oh it's you Y/N...come in come in.-he said letting me come in,I now at him first before entering his house
He close the door and lead me the way.i sat down on the sofa and he did the same thing.