Where are you?

Taehyung: Maybe the sim was not broken but it's impossible to know..
Jennie:Hello??.. you know that woman was always stressed in her head if she saw Y/N.-she said as she rolled her eyes.
Jennie:You know what let's go eat something!I am hungry
We went to our favorite restaurant. The one who own this is Jennie's aunt.
Jennie: Aunty!!
Jennie's aunt(aka Mrs. Kim) went to us.
Taehyung: Good afternoon Mrs. Kim!
Mrs. Kim:Hi! I told you to stop calling me Mrs kim?..*sweet smile* just call me aunt.
They smiled and nodded their head...but I was here without smiling because of what incident happened. Mrs Kim noticed my behaviour so she got curious.
Mrs Kim:Why Y/N looks down?
Taehyung:We went to the burial..
Mrs Kim:Burial?!..but who?
Jennie:It was Jungkook's burial...Y/N's boyfriend.
Mrs Kim:Oh.Y/N...condolence I am sorry I did not know..
Y/N:Thanks aunty.-I showed a sad smile.
Mrs Kim:Why and what happened?
Taehyung:A car accident..
Mrs Kim:Aish I knew it! That Jungkook was a reckless driver!
Jennie made a cute act sign that told her that I was the one who was driving. Mrs Kim covered her mouth as she looked at me.
Mrs Kim:Um...I think I will go back to get you all some  food.
*the next day*
  I woke up because of my alarm noise. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I picked up the phone and looked at it. I opened the message and it was from Jungkook.
  He said that Mrs. Kim does not need to speak to you like this. My eyes widen in shock. I gulped and looked at my phone again. I quikly deleted the number and I succesfully did...I sighed.
  After a few minutes i calmed myself. The phone buzzed again. I jumped because of startled. I picked up my phone and looked at the message. It was Taehyung he wanted to meet me At a restaurant. I smiled..after that I stood up from my bed and changed my outfit. I let my hair down, took my bag and went out.
*at the restaurant*
Y/N:So why did you called me?
Taehyung:Nothing. I am just bored..let's talk about something by the way thank you for your time.
Y/N:Ow do not thank me..probably I think I am the one who need to thank you Tae because of your help and time.
  Taehyung showed me his boxy smile.
Y/N:I always think...what would happen to me if you and Jennie did not exist.
Taehyung just stared at me. He made me blush. It suddenly bacame silent between us. I tried to break the akwardness.
Y/N:I think..I will change my sim so all of this harassment will stop.
Taehyung:Good idea.
  I smiled.
  My phone suddenly buzzed..I took my phone and looked at my notific. My eyes widened when I saw a photo of me and Taehyung...I looked around checking if someone is taking photos of us.
Taehyung:Why you look shocked Y/N? Is there any problem?
  I showed him my phone. After he saw it he looked at me weirdly and looked around like I've done before.
  Someone sended me a photo at this time when we were talking..and it was from Jungkook.
While we were looking around  suddenly I heard a hit sound which maked me jump of my chair. We looked behind us and I saw a dead bird.
We ignored it and continued eating thinking about the photos.
*at Jungkook's funeral*
My tears can't flow because my tears are already dried but my heart is crying...Jennie was comforting me by rubbing my back. After a few minutes It finished. They will just aply a rock on the top of it to write a letter.
All of the people including Jungkook's parents already left..and I sat down on the grass with Jennie and Taehyung . I sighed and started to talk to Jungkook.
Y/N:Kokie...How are you there? Are you happy there? I hope so..I am here with my friends...I miss you..
Jennie and Taehyung just looked down.
After a few hours Taehyung and Jennie left to their work...and I am just here staring at Jungkook's grave. Since i was alone i decided to go home.
I putted my flowers on Jungkook's grave and I left.
I went to Mrs Kim's restaurant. I made myself comfortable and she noticed me.
Mrs Kim:Hi Y/N! What food do you want?
Y/N:*smile* I want kimchi thanks.
I showed her my weak smile and then I looked down. She looked at me worried.
Mrs Kim:I know it's hard when your love is gone from your life but..God has a plan.
Y/N:But...what plan is then..
Mrs Kim:Maybe there is a person that is kind and a guy that is destined for you then Jungkook was...like Taehyung for example...I saw you with and Jungkook in the car..you two seem like fighting and he even hurted you. If I was you I would have left him that night,after I slapped him.
I looked down.
*at my room*
After I changed my outfit and ate the kimchi I looked at Jungkook's photos. I smiled rememberimg the memories while looking at our photos,I wiped my tears away.
I took my phone and looked at the messages. Taehyung texted me. He told me his old jokes. He made me smile,after that I putted my phone next to my bed. My phone buzzed. I took the phone and opened the message.
"Are you replacing me?!"-Jungkook
I was shocked and accidentally throwed my phone to the wall.
And then the phone rung.