Day Two

❄️

❄️

"You look terrible," Taehyung casually commented as he snarfed down a strawberry covered waffle.

Jimin glared at him with prominent dark circles under his eyes, "Gee, thanks."

"I don't think he could look terrible if he tried," Yoongi mumbled in disagreement from his seat next to Jimin.

"Don't think a few half-assed compliments are going to get you on my good side," Jimin scowled and downed his third cup of coffee.

Jungkook slid into the seat next to Taehyung, his cheeks were flushed deep red from what they could only assume was the cold.

"Hey, Kookie," Taehyung greeted way too enthusiastically, "why are you late for breakfast? Your cabin's been here since seven."

"I wasth bithy," Jungkook quickly mumbled while stuffing his mouth with food. He swallowed and pointed his spoon aggressively at Jimin, "Why do you look so tired?"

"I was up all night with a homesick camper," Jimin sighed, "apparently, Mingi has never been this far away from home before...and it was only the first night!" he exasperatedly cried, resting his face on the wooden table.

"That's nothing," Jungkook grumbled, "I had a bed wetter last night!"

"No!?" All three cried out in surprise, not quite believing it.

"I've never had a bed wetter during a high school week," Jimin said with sympathy while Taehyung nodded.

"I've had to break up two fights between siblings already," Taehyung added, "but nothing too exciting." He turned towards Yoongi with an including smile, "What about you?"

Yoongi shrugged, "My campers are all pretty great actually," he broke into a small smile and turned towards Jimin, "One of them actually has a small crush on one of your campers."

"Ooooo," Jungkook and Taehyung chorused together.

"You guys should play matchmakers, oh my gosh!" Taehyung squealed.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "None of my campers would like any of your campers, that's fraternizing with the enemy and they're loyal."

Yoongi laughed loudly, "Lighten up a bit, this is camp, not the army."

"Which ones are they," Taehyung bugged, eager to play matchmaker.

"Yeonjun," Yoongi pointed to a bright blue-haired camper of his, "met a yellow cabin camper named Soobin while snow tubing during free time yesterday. He's already best friends with another camper of mine, Wooyoung; the two would have been up all night giggling about it if I hadn't have told them to shut up."

"Which one is Soobin?" Taehyung prodded his best friend.

"Not telling," Jimin stuck out his tongue in defiance, "the last thing I need is to worry about a camper of mine hooking up in the woods and getting frostbite on his ass."