Day Three

❄️

❄️

"PARK JIMIN!"

Jimin jumped in surprise and almost out of his seat at the breakfast table. Yoongi's loud voice boomed across the lodge cafeteria, and he could hear the anger in his footsteps. Jimin made the most innocent face he could manage and turned towards the other counselor with wide, Bambi eyes.

"Yes?" he asked with a slight pout. He was a bit taken aback by how furious Yoongi looked, his eyebrows were drawn together, his jaw clenched, and his face bright red. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at the two with surprise.

"Shits about to go down," Taehyung murmured, taking a loud slurp of his herbal tea.

Yoongi brought his face close to Jimin's and sneered, "You wouldn't happen to know why my campers and I had to walk through the woods last night, wearing nothing but our boots and those insanely small towels, would you?"

Jungkook and Taehyung's mouths fell open in shock when they heard what had happened to the red cabin last night.

Jimin stuck his bottom lip out and blew, his bangs flipped over to the side of his forehead. "I don't know what you're talking about," he lied cooly, "but I did notice your cabin lost a few points for being out past curfew." He looked over his shoulder to the "Extra Mile" scoreboard and smirked, yellow cabin was officially in first place with red close behind in second.

"Uh-huh," Yoongi crossed his arms, "I suppose you wouldn't have any idea how our clothes somehow magically showed up in the lost and found bins either, would you?"

"Wow," Jimin murmured, "how strange." He jumped when Yoongi slammed his hands down onto the table, causing their drinks to spill.

"My tea!" Taehyung whined, attempting to sop the mess up with the thin table napkins.

"Bitch, you're worried about the wrong tea!" Jungkook hissed, pointing to the two other counselors who were currently locked in an intense staredown.

"Fine." Yoongi moved to the other side of the table and sat across from his rival, an obvious smirk on his face. Jimin tried to keep his cool, but the satisfied look on the other's face made him nervous. He picked his cuticles subconsciously underneath the table as Yoongi ate his breakfast in calm silence.

"So..." Taehyung began cautiously, desperate for a subject change, "we're getting our midweek cabin inspections this morning, how are you guys feeling about that?"

"Ugh, that's today?" Jungkook cried, looking at his green cabin campers who were playfully throwing food at each other. "My campers are a mess, we aren't getting good scores," he mumbled.

"My campers and I woke up early this morning to clean the cabin spotless, we'll get good marks, I'm sure." Jimin proudly said with a cocky smirk.

Yoongi snickered, "Let's just say I think the results will be very interesting."