cuz youre my girl

Author's note: I really like this gif and wrote the trailer stuff before adding it, then I realized I was at 1

Author's note: I really like this gif and wrote the trailer stuff before adding it, then I realized I was at 1.6k words when I was done so um, lot of things in this one. I felt the need to include the gif anyway to prep you. xx

I hummed along to Come As You Are by Nirvana, turning onto the exit where the next stop was. Gerard was still awake, everyone else in the car sleeping. He ate a few chips with dip, putting it away and back on the floorboard. I turned down some streets, the stoplights flashing a red or yellow. It was maybe 2 am, and I found a parking lot a while away from the venue, parking the van and bringing my seat back. I looked to Gerard, who looked up at me and opened his arms, moving his body to face me in the van. I got out of the seat, sitting down in his lap and letting him hold my body close. I smiled, looking into his eyes and putting both hands on each side of his cheeks. They were soft, and his touch comforted me in the best way. He smiled back at me, leaning in and kissing my cheek. I kissed his lips tenderly, feeling every outline on his. He held me closer to him, moving his legs up on my seat so I could be a little more comfortable. I then made the kiss a little more than lips, adding tongue as we developed a rhythm. His hands on my waist moved to my hips, gripping them a little and letting me sink into his kiss.

He pulled away, getting air and looking up at me.

"You know that trailer?" He whispered. I nodded, moving his hair away from his face, using a gentle, light touch.

"I know where the key is," He moved his head to my ear to whisper in a different, enticing tone. I bit my cheek, moving away to let him reach up into a cubby on top of the ceiling, pulling out a ring with two keys on it. One was to the trailer, the other to the suitcases inside of it. He jangled the keys in his hands and I raised my eyebrows as he moved closer to me.

"I think you would love it; I have a surprise for you." He whispered, his voice low along with the tone. I felt my mouth curve into a smile and I kissed him again, adding more fuel to the fire as I rocked my hips against his crotch at the same time. I pulled away, getting out of the car along with Gerard. The two of us raced around to the trailer, Gerard testing which key then opening the door. He reached into his pocket, taking out a flashlight and shining it inside. The trailer had all of their instruments, a bean bag sitting near the entrance. I stepped inside, helping Gerard in as he grabbed a door stop and put it in the door, closing it until it hit the wood block.

He then perched the flashlight on Matt's drums, aiming it at the bean bag then looking at me. I pulled him into a hug, then turning him towards the bean bag and letting him flop onto it. He landed and moved his head towards me, taking off his jacket as I straddled him, kissing him deeply while he held my hips. He then put a hand on the inside of my upper thigh, rubbing it up and down. I shuddered from the touch, reaching down with my hands to undo his belt and fly. He put his hands on mine, moving them away and then picking me up against him, letting me fall onto the bag as he kissed my neck. He then lifted my shirt up, pulling it over my head. He caught sight of my piercing, leaning down and kissing it with passion. I couldn't help but think that Gerard kissed my body better, he kissed me as if I were a goddess he worshipped. It made me squirm in place, reaching down to undo my jeans. He moved my hands away again, pressing them to each side of me gently. He kissed where he saw the hem of my underwear, moving his hands from mine.