Way more feelings

"Gloomy morning" Wednesday woke you up. You were asleep on the floor not knowing how you ended up there. You did not bother to ask because you gazed upon her gothic beauty and forgot. You kissed her as you stood up. "Don't kiss me infront of my brother" She said

You saw Pugsley just standing there, watching and teasing you.

During breakfast you saw Wednesday sip from a glass of blood and it turned you on. After a nice gloomy breakfast, you played with Wednesday. It was called "Autopsy" and Pugsley was in too as the patient.

"Sword!" Wednesday ordered.
You grabbed a sharp blade but
"That's a knife" she said

"You can still use it to scalp him" you said. She glared at you and said "Knife"

"There's no knife"

She did not say anything. Next thing you know, you woke up and everything was pitch black. You found yourself climbing out from underground. Her sadisticness turned you on.

You went back and saw Pugsley handing over money to Wednesday. They made a bet of when you would wake up and Wednesday won.

"Follow me" She said and lead you to her torture chamber.

She tied you to a chair and sadistically started torturing the masochistic vampire that you are. She grabbed her pen knife and ran it down your chest, she grabbed her flamethrower and burned you, she then unexpectedly licked and kissed your neck. Your eyes closed, you were having so much pleasure.

"I am trapped" You said and started to go poetic for whom you claim would be your mortal bride
"Trapped in an everlasting fragile love for you. You are endlessly stabbing me on the heart with a stake, you are always in my mind and, after that kiss, I have been cursed and it is something too much for me to take"

Wednesday kissed you again. Then cuddled "If what you say is poetically true, then I will torment you with my love. Literally, you will suffer!" she said. You were still tied on the chair and Wednesday sat on you and you kissed. Your tongues touching. You wanted to wrap your arms around her as you kissed but you were tied and erecting.