Banana Split

You were having a nice dream. In the dream, you and Wednesday were tormenting people. It was funny. You woke up from the knife that Wednesday pierced upon you.

"I was having a lovely nightmare!" You complained

"You dare complain to your spouse?" She asked

"I didn't mean... "

"I want to play a game" She said
"It's called... Banana Split"

"Can I have my morning blood, first?" You asked as you levered up without bending any joint and your arms crossed.

"No" She answered

"What the hell?" You mouthed silently to yourself. Unfortunately, Wednesday heard it loud and clear as if you yelled.

"Hell is where you are. The devil worships me" Wednesday said

"How does the game go?" You asked

"Stay still" she said strictly as she tied your arms in nooses. The nooses were very firm that if you were human your blood circulation would be cut off. The other ends tied to gears. She Started turning a lever connected to one of the gears and the nooses started to pull your arms "Oh my∼" You chuckled knowing she was about to give you pleasure. Your arms stretched to the maximum capacity and soon started detach from your skeleton.

"I wish I could die with you had I not been born a vampire" You said "Our bodies buried deep underground hidden in coffins. Never to see the likes of the sun again. Buried deep underground where our corpses will rot together forever. If only I was not immortal, but I have to live the rest of my life without you after eighty years"

Your limbs started to split. Blood started to drip out of your joints between the arm and the shoulder.

"Let me bite you to make you one of my species"

"You already did that" Said Wednesday "And it didn't work. Besides, how else would you suffer?"

Your arms snapped off

"Dammit, I love you!" You said

"Prove it" Wednesday dared

You kissed her in the lips and she kissed back. You two cuddled, took off your clothes and once again fucked.