Chapter 2

dedicated to damoanu

So, it actually took me a long time to get what I really wanted to write about, but, I have a good idea.

Yeah.

So, obviously, being a Christian is hard. Many people believe that Christianity is, like, the easiest decision that you could ever make.

The answer to that belief is: True and False.

It's very easy because you avoid going to hellfire, you ensure your one-way ticket to Paradise, the enemy of YHWH has no power, no authority, no superiority, no ownership, over you.

It's false because the enemy of YHWH would fight for his previous ownership over you till your last breath, or till the world ends, whichever comes first.

That being said, it's difficult being 18 in today's world. It's very hard to stand up on your own, without any support ('cept for YHWH's), without any real regard from the people who you trusted the most- whom you later learn to trust less, or not at all, just so that you won't be too heartbroken when they betray you again- who you loved the most.

It's painful to be surrounded by the pleasures of life, and still feel so empty.

These are some of the reasons why I lose myself in YHWH, why I love planning to be a better Christian.

This is why after 8 months and 13 days after joining Wattpad, ( I joined Wattpad on the 29th of May, 2019), I decided to go with the flow and write this book. On this topic, mainly.

Anyways, you'll see more of me in this book. Message me whenever. I'll take time to get back to you, but I'd make sure to take no more than a month.

Hope you all don't plan on performing murder, or other criminal and/or immoral acts.

Thanks for reading this.

See you in the next chapter! :-)

P.S. I've always wanted to write an Author's Note.
Don't forget to message me whenever. I'm here, waiting.

Bye for now! :^)