Chapter 6

September. A month to remember. One year ago, in this same month, I lost my first loml (love of my life).
   I found out on 1st October, 2019, but the actual loss happened this month, 2019.
   It has been a journey since then. I battled suicidal thoughts, and won, but with lots of prayers to YHWH, and tears.
   Looking back, I was in despair. I was distressed. I was in sorrow. I was in pain, so much pain. The pain was so great, I became numb to it by November, 2019.
  But I reminded myself of why, exactly, I was alive. It wasn't even for myself. It definitely wasn't for him, my now past loml.

It wasn't for my parents, my siblings, my cousins, my aunts or uncles, my grandparents, my grandaunts or granduncles, or even my future children.

  It was because of YHWH. Pure and Simple.

And so, I cried to my Creator , the ONE who created the Universe, and everything in it, why, exactly, he allowed my first loml to slip out of my life.
  You know what He told me? "It was his choice. He ( my, now past, loml)  made his choice."

  This made me to understand, even more powerfully than before, how a person's choices can make or mar a life, can begin or end anything, can create or destroy, can honour or disgrace, can do pretty much everything that we can perceive, and yet, the ONE TRUE Creator does not control every choice.
  In fact, He controls nobody's choices. Only His. And this truth, this truth changed my life: Trust No One, except YHWH.

Do YOU know Why? Because, even you, your own self, has done an amoral, or immoral, or negative, or bad deed before, or have thought of it, or have said it aloud.

If you have done none of what the previous paragraph is talking about, you are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

If you have, then you're not alone. Just make sure that for whatever you can go to jail for, go to jail. Don't live the fugitive life. For whatever you just need to apologize for, apologize profusely. For whatever you need to replenish for, give back what you, so to speak, stole, back to the person or people or their families or friends, abundantly.
In the world we're living in, being good is not easy. But it is possible. So, do what you can, be a better person.

There is a secret, which I'm making open today, that evil entities do not want you to know about. The secret is that EVERYBODY HAS DONE AT LEAST, SOME GOOD DEEDS, BUT, THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE, INCLUDING YHWH, JESUS, ANGEL MICHAEL, ANGEL GABRIEL, PRETTY MUCH EVERY OTHER ANGEL, ENOCH; THE FATHER OF METHUSELAH, AND EVEN SOME PEOPLE ON EARTH TODAY, WHO HAS NOT THOUGHT, SAID, OR DONE  ANYTHING EVIL IN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES, AND WON'T THINK, SAY, OR DO ANYTHING EVIL FOR THE REST OF TIME, AND BEYOND.

So being Good is the Normal, and being bad is the Abnormal.

So, always remember that.