Chapter 3

dedicated to cathylxlo

Yeah.

Let's all be grateful for a brand new day for ten seconds.

We are able to wake up this morning.

We are able to stand, and stretch.

We are able to bathe, and do some grooming, and wear our clothes.

We are able to go eat some Breakfast, or fast, whichever is our preference.

We are able to go to work, or go to school, or chill at home, or visit a friend.

Let's all just be grateful for 15 seconds.

Hope you're all doing it. Being grateful. 'Cos I just did it. And I definitely feel less nervous, writing this book.

You may ask me, "Who do I express my gratitude to?"

Well, your Creator, for starters.

Be grateful for yourself. That you're able to wake up this morning is no small feat, tens of thousands of people may have tried to wake up, but couldn't.

Be grateful for your family. And if you don't have an official family, for your friends. And if you don't have official friends, for all those acquaintances who helped shape you into who you are, today.

Thirdly, be grateful to your Creator for your possessions. No matter how comfortable (or uncomfortable) you are, your Creator gave you those possessions, and so you should be grateful for them.

Your can't deny that your possessions, no matter how tiny they are, make your life a little bit easier.

Fourthly, and lastly, thank your Creator for everything that I haven't mentioned here.

Remember, despite your best efforts, you just can't, absolutely, keep yourself alive for even a second.

And you must also understand that the Lamborghini Aventador roadster can't just, possibly, come into existence out of the blue, and you're obviously far more valuable, and unequivocally more unique than that sweet motor vehicle.

So, technically, be grateful to your Creator, because the true essence of your (and my) existence is to praise our Creator.

Sure, the last paragraph may seem farfetched, but, if you insist that all I'm writing here is gibberish, why don't you ask any search engine right now, "Does Gratitude help in human development?", and see what they give you.

Don't forget to comment about your findings. :-]

Please, vote for these chapters. It helps to bring this book out there.

Thanks for reading this book of mine.

May the Creator bless you.

See you in the next chapter! (•‿•)

Bye! (・∀・)