A Mess

heavy breathing ( from a nightmare Dw )

Deku's POV:

O-ooh.. its just somebody knocking on my door... "c-come in!.." its... Todoroki.. "midoriya i heard you screaming from my office are you alright--"

todoroki turns his head around to look behind him.. i pop my head off the pillow to see what was going on. "DIE BASTARD!"Kacchan is yelling?... "Bakugou calm down..." Uraraka seems worried. "WHERE IS THAT STUPID DEKU ?! IM ABOUT TO BLAST HIM INTO MARS !!" that seems "dramatic"---"Bakugou what is this about?" Todoroki said turning his full body around but still leaving some space for me to see what was going on.

> confusion

"STUPID DEKU SHOULD BE WORKING RIGHT NOW ICY-HOT !!"Kacchan snaps back at him. "he's on break bakugou... and I'm pretty sure kirishima is calling yo. Going to him, and leaving Midoriya alone would be a sensible idea." "DAMN YOU ICY-HOT BASTARD" bakugu stormed away with a look of disgust in his eyes.

"Oh-- i think my cookies are burning-- (:0) Better go now!!-" Uraraka quickly run into the kitchen.

Todoroki's POV: i turn my head back around to see midoryia quite confused, i look in his room and spotted his suit, it was ripped. "midoriya." "yes todoroki?" "you're suit, its ripped." i point to his uniform (the suit) and glance back at him. "O-Oh!" i already know, i just can't seem to find a new one."

"i have a spare uniform if you'd like to keep it." "R-really ?!"

> ba dump

I see midoryias eyes light up with glee and i can't help but feel butterflies  in my stomach and my face burning up a bit. "of course, anything for you." i feel a smile spread across my face.

Deku's POV: I touch my face feeing it burns up as i stare at todoroki's handsome face, lost in his two coloured eyes.. i snap back into reality. "t-thank you, Todoroki."

—————-
Are you liking the fanfic so far?
Wanna see more? Well: suggest some here <3
https://discord.gg/J6t99zF