His office

Deku's POV:

Todoroki offers his hand to me.. "Am i supposed to--" he holds my hand "woah---" I look over my shoulder and see Kirishima mouthing the words "Im sorry" and I give him back a nervous smile and he walks away.

"Todoroki.. Where are we going exactly?.." Todoroki smirks in response and my chest tightens "We're going to my office silly~.." I bit my lip nervously.. Todoroki still holding onto my hands taps on the second floor button and we start going up. I still am in my maid outfit todoroki gave me and I start yanking on the skirt again struggling to make it longer. I spot todoroki looking at me...
i feel my heart race--

>ba-dump ba-dump

My face burn up and blush... "Midoriya don't pull your skirt down~" Todoroki lifts my skirt a little, in shock; I glance over "wh-why?..""Because I like you in the outfit, don't try to make it longer~ you won't need clothes in a moment.." todoroki winks at me and licks his lips.

> Blushh

I touch my face with the hand I was yanking my skirt with and i feel my face turn shades of pink, butter flies fill my stomach to the brim.

Todoroki's POV:
This will be a treat~ "Oh we're here now.." I walk Midoryia into my office at first, but once I put my hand on the doorknob I can help it can pin Midoryia onto the wall. Heavily breathing on him.