in his room--

The following content contains yaoi /boyxboy, if you are comfortable with these topics you may proceed if not, please stop reading. Reader safety is advised. 💕✨

Deku's POV:

T-todoroki is taking off my skirt?!-- I blush intently "look what we have here~.." Todoroki winks at me "..." I'm so flustered i can't even speak.. "you're sexy~.. (oml I'm so sorry xP ) let's take this to the bed room~.." He smirks and opens the door, pointing to his bed room across the hall,

He holds my hand and proceeds to head over to his room.

> blushh

As soon as I close the door todoroki slams me onto his bed and licks his lips. He leans in and gently wishers "I won't go easy~" My body sends shivers to my spine from his  breathe, he nibbles on my ear I can't hold back my moan-- "ngh.." Todoroki looks at me "I didn't know your moans where that cute." I burn up as the words slipped out of his mouth.. he kisses me on my lips but this time, I can't help... I slide my tongue inside his mouth and he slides his in mine.. curling our tongues around each others, I pull back, again, leaving a trial of saliva hanging from the bridges of our mouths.

This time todoroki starts taking off his blazer, then he un buttons his shirt.. and.. so on~... Todoroki still kneeling on top me takes off his belt, followed by his pants. I try to not pay attention to him but at this point I'm drooling over him..

> ba-dump ba-dump

Todoroki's POV:

I guess its my turn~.. I start by taking off midoryia's top, now leaving him in nothing but boxers, I can resist but lick my lips and go into it. I kiss him and straight away put my tongue in his mouth this time, I suck on his tongue. A soft moan comes out of Midoryia's mouth "ngh~.."

I pull out of the kiss immediately lower his boxers, I start lowering mine and I here Midoryia panting, him over and enter my ( u know what that is -3- ) into him and start going back and forth hearing his moans makes me feel a certain way, so I grab his waist and push him into me. "T-t-todo..ro..ki~.." He moans my name, I smirk and keep going. I turn him over onto his back and kiss him, entering my tongue once again. Through the kiss moans managed to escape Midoryia's mouth, "ngh~!!.." I bite his lower lip softly.

> knock knock

A knock is heard (*gay panic* xP) I quickly give mdioryia my shirt and pull up my pants "hfeuwqcbegwvcbhewqi" mumbles midoryia, I whisper "quick.."

I cough and answer the door, "Oh, Kirishima. How may I help?" "Did you have fun?~" Kirishima winks and elbows me.

Deku's POV:

Kirishima knew that this was goanna happen this whole time ?! *aggressive sigh* I will bash him into the ground ( not really owo) "Anyways, Uraraka said Dinner was done, and she called me up here to go call you guys to go down stairs and eat." A smile spreads across his face, but, I'm not sure if it's an innocent smile or a mischievous grin.

Todoroki grabs my hand and kisses it, again my stupid face has to burn up and turn shades of pink, "Let's go Midoryia." "o-okay." Kirishima leads the way into the kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the end :)

sorry for cutting off the yaoi when it was getting good 😅 if you have any suggestions please comment them,

or reach out to me on discord : anh#7359

love you!!~ 🌸💕✨☺️