shh~..

todoroki covers deku's lips with his index finger..

Deku's POV:

"Shh.." Todoroki says smirking, I-- what is todoroki doing?-- kiss "Is this okay with you?.." Todoroki says breathing heavily on me, I do like him so.. "yeah.. just be gentle" Todoroki leans into my ear and whispers "Sweet~, but I won't go easy.."

I feel my face burn up for like the fourth time today!! My stupid brain not understanding a word he says because I'm flustered says "what do you mean?.." He gives me a smirk and licks his lips like he's ready to enjoy a meal.. He walks over to his office chair leaving me near the door way, so i Decide to follow him.. "Sit on my lap." "W-w-what?!.."

God damn it I'm stammering...

"Sit on my lap." I think it's a good idea to listen to him.. I walk over to him, WHEN I TRIP I went face first into Todoroki's crotch... "Midoriya ~ i didn't know you wanted me that bad~..." I quickly get myself together and yank down my skirt "I-I-i.." Im so speechless just go sit onto his lap..

Todoroki's POV: Finally~.. Midoriya is all mine..

I grab his cute face and push it onto my lips not letting go of his face "Mnhhh~" I realise the kiss leaving a trail of saliva. Midoryia panting I decide to lower the straps of his tights. Midoriya looks down like he's nervous but I ignore it and keep going.

I rub my hands on his thighs, I hear him holding back his moans as I do so, "Don't hold back your moans.. i wanna hear you moan my name~.." Midoriya looks down at the floor, I touch his chin and move it towards my face. I press my lips against him, not only that I put my tongue inside and he puts his inside mine we stay there kissing, me rubbing his thigh at the same time. The kiss realises, and Midoryia is on my lap, heavily breathing but I go in for more..
I start by removing Midoriya's skirt---