The Box

[[ Meanwhile in Todoroki's Office ]]

Todoroki's POV :

Poor Midoriya~ he doesn't know whats going to hit him. But i can't describe how he's going to look like in that cute outfit~...

[[ in deku's room]]

Deku's POV :   the box.. i open the lid slowly and there i see... a nicely folded made outfit with a folded note. I wonder who it's from.. i carefully open it up the same as i did with the box's lid.   midoryia come to my office once you put that on ;)  - Todoroki   my face turns red quickly and it heats up the more i re-read the note. sigh i don't have anything else to where so i guess this is the only option i have...   bakugou walks in-- "AY DEKU- wait.. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR HANDS?!" kacchan snapped at me- "k-kachan!! I-- I can explain!!" "DID ICY-HOT GIVE THAT TO YOU ?!" I start panicking.. "uhm.. y-yes?.. but kacchan could you get out?" i scramble my stuff together "Oh my LORD DEKU IF YOU DIE DON'T SAY I DIDN't WARN YOU" he points to my face and storms off.  

>S L A MMMMM

that was.. an experience... I quickly put on the outfit and yank on the skirt trying to make it longer, feeling embarrassed I scramble myself to todoroki's office, but i get stopped mid way by a voice. "Deku? IS that.. you?" Kirishima is standing there "uhh-- yep..." "I am speechless... you actually wore it?.." ye-yes.." Kirishima seems surprised in response to his surprised face "my suit got ripped and this outfit is the only one i have, Todoroki was nice enough to give me it to keep." "PFTT--" Kirishima chuckles "i think you should go to Todoroki's Office now." He slaps my back bumping me forward. I feel somebodys hands around my arms "Midoryia? Are you okay?." "I-i- I'm fine!!" I feel the auras around us click together and i start to blush.

> Ba-dump ba-dump