Chapter 1

"Noooo! PLEASE STOP!" I said trying to free myself. His hands were too strong for me to move out of his grip.

This man I knew nothing about found me and is going to do God knows what to me. He was a tall man that had a chiseled face. He looked like he was trying to grow a beard but was having trouble. His hair looked like he had just woken up but looked like it was styled that way. I would say he was somewhat handsome if he wasn't trying to hurt me.

"No. You're mine now."

He said it in a menacing way. He looked at me with his big sunken eyes. I didn't know what he wanted with me or why he wanted me but I wasn't going to let him abuse me.

"No. I'm sorry" I cried "I think you have the wrong girl. I'm not who you're looking for. Please, don't hurt me" I was crying hysterically now. The scary part about this was that I had no idea who this tall man was and what he wanted with a girl like me who never did anything wrong.

"No, but I think you are. See I've been watching girls like you. Walking everyday to and from school. The way you do things so perfectly. And it's come to my attention that you need to be taken care of." He's smiling at me now but not with a smile that makes you smile back automatically. This was a smile that made you want to runaway and hide. It made me shudder.

I needed to be taken care of? What does that even mean? I didn't even want to know coming from a man that looked like he ate children for breakfast.

He took another step closer to me. It didn't seem possible because I thought he was close enough. He started moving his hand up my thighs and touching me uncomfortably. I then realized what he meant by take care of me.

I jolted up out of bed to see that I was safe in my room without a trace of what I'd just dreamt about.

I've been having nightmares ever since that night and it's been 2 weeks. My mom keeps telling me that I should see a therapist about it but I don't really want to hear "I understand" or "how does that make you feel" after everything I say because nobody actually understands what I've went through.

I decided to go downstairs and enjoy the little freedom that I had of being alone. Since that night mom and dad have been bothering me to lock my windows and go out with a friend at all times, which I was surprised they let me go out at all.

I grabbed a book that looked appealing and made a cup of hot chocolate. "Dammit!" I yelled as I burned my tongue on my hot cocoa while walking to my living room.

I heard something outside. It wasn't my parents because they weren't coming back until after noon, it's only half past 10. I looked out my window and saw a UPS truck stop in front of my house with a box.

We didn't order anything? I thought to myself.

My head turned sharply to the side when I started seeing my doorknob jiggling. I was confused because I was alone. I turned to look back outside to see that the UPS truck was gone without a sound or trace of it ever being there. The doorknob is still jiggling like it's going to fall off any minute. Getting annoyed now with whoever it is, I get up harshly nearly spilling my hot cocoa everywhere, and swing my door open to see just a box in front of my door.

"Hello?" I step out my house. I look around to find nothing touched or moved. "Is anybody there?" I was starting to get a little weirded out to have my doorknob nearly fall off and find nobody outside.

I grabbed the box, made sure that my door was definitely locked and looked through the peephole one last time to see if anybody would come out of hiding once I closed my door but nobody was there.

I examine the box that has my name on it with my address that I did not order. I open it cautiously scared of what might be inside but it was just a camera.

I definitely did not order this camera. It had to be about $800-$1000 and I didn't have that kind of money. I looked to see if there were pictures because even though it looked brand new it wasn't brand new. It was just sitting in the box with nothing to cushion it like someone put it in there for me.

There were pictures. My face immediately turning pale as if I've seen a ghost. These were pictures that I had no idea how this person had taken. I thought we had been alone. I didn't think he would have been happy if there were people watching let alone taking pictures.

They were pictures of that night. They were pictures... of me.