001

Comment as you read! I love hearing all types of feedback! Favorite, it only takes a second! And you might wanna add this intense book in your library ;)

Twitter:Loveyougoodbyex

________________________________________

a·buse

verb

treat (a person or an animal) with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly.

+

c a m i l a

"Dylan!" I shouted as I banged on the bathroom door with the side of my fist repetitively, "Hurry up dammit!"

The door flew open, and the strong smell of cologne drugged the air to reveal my towering brother, in the door way.

"Yeesh Camila, calm your ladyness." He chuckled.

Since I always told him to calm his balls, he decided to start saying for me to 'calm my ladyness'.

I shoved him to the side to get into the bathroom but he didn't budge.

"I didn't say I was done in here." Dylan teased.

"Gah! You're a dude, you don't even have to do anything to get ready." I groaned putting my hands on my hips.

"Fine you can come in just don't bug." My brother walked back into the master bathroom and I followed.

I set my makeup, my wand, and the rest of my things by the sink, and Dylan took the other of the double sinks.

"What's that?" Dylan violently bit back from laughing.

"What?" I tried to find what he was looking at but I seriously had no idea why he was balling.

"Why did you bring a dildo in here?" His head fell back as he laughed pointing to the wand that was lying on the counter.

I vigorously blushed at him, and nudged his broad shoulder as he laughed, I know that he knew damn well what it was.

"Ow." He winced rubbing over his shoulder, "you're gonna wish you didn't do that." He smirked and opened a cabinet and pulled out an object I couldn't see exactly what it was, thanks to his fast movements.

Dylan ran over to me, and since there's no where to run too in a bathroom, I cowered in the corner avoiding him as the we laughed.

He brought the object into view and he uncapped the lotion bottle.

"Dylan no!" I screamed through laughs and tried to dodge it but he held me face in place and smeared the lotion onto my pale face and I gasped at the sudden coldness on her cheek.

"Dylan! " I shouted scooping the majority of the lotion off of my cheek and scooped it into my small palm throwing it back at my brother.

"Poor Cams got lotion in her hair." Dylan said in a high pitch girl voice.

"I couldn't care less about my hair, unlike you." I ran over to his gel bucket thing and scooped the blue glob in my hands.

"This actually looks fun." I beamed, amused, as I juggled the gooey substance as it seeped between my fingers.