011

Comment as you read! I love hearing all types of feedback! Vote, it only takes a second!

Changed Charlotte to Camila!

________________________________________

c a m i l a

I sat involuntarily on the black bar stool behind the kitchen counter top watching Harry cooking something in a pan. A thick black cord along with heavy rusty chains were wrapped around my ankle that was dangling due to the height of the stool. The same routine for the past week.

It terrified me that Harry had barely spoken to me. What if he had something unimaginable building for later on? All I know was I kept over analyzing everything.

Everyday, Harry would make breakfast, he would dress in extremely fancy and costly attire, disappeared for hours during the day and when he returned in the evening, he's sweating like a mad man, then he made dinner and it was time to go to sleep. I've checked, doors were locked and secured with several locks and a code box, the windows were probably bullet proof because they didn't have a hatch and wouldn't break when I threw a wooden chair against it.

His hair, gathered in a small bun on top of his head. I studied his body, absorbing his aura, even though my annoying pest of a conscious kept scolding me. The only sound heard is the sizzling of the food. The tension between the us two was suffocating. For the first time, he opened a cupboard and pulled one of the dozens of bottles of golden scotch and brought it to his pink lips.

"These chains are digging into my skin." My voice raspy and uninterested, but I wanted a reaction out of him. For him to bring up something about his forward actions earlier this week, but so far he hasn't said anything. Its been a week since I had heard his voice. I felt guilty for wanting him to bring it up, but the more dominant side of me wished Harry would replay his lustful actions. I hate myself, I pinch my palm at my disgusting thoughts. He continues to down the bottle as the smell of alcohol made its way into my nostrils.

It bothered me that I was, like Harry said I would, growing fond of him. Is this how the victim gets attached to the kidnapper? Like in movies and such? I always thought those girls were completely brain dead for letting their monster have such power over them, and apparently, I was now that girl.

It took me a while to realize that Harry didn't answer.

"Well aren't we in a mood." I mumbled to myself in monotone and looked over at his irritated posture.

Harry put down the liquor half empty bottle and set the two simple white China plates on the counter, dividing the food onto the platters. He dashed into another room as my olive eyes followed him until he disappeared. Emptiness filled the small cabin. I heard shuffling in the next room for a few minutes. I stared at the floor in defeat. Will this be the end? It's not like I had anything left to care about. Dylan's gone, my role model, my tent, he's gone, and now I'm left to fall.

Alone, I stood. No family that wasn't corrupted left. All I had now, was Harry, by default. What if he's lying about my brother? Why should I trust him? What if he was telling me this so I wouldn't fight back because I had nothing to fight for anymore?

But not even he cares about me, I want to be cared for, even if it means I have to make my kidnapper care for me. All I knew is I wanted someone to want me. I want that someone to be him.

The anger boiled inside of me, I brought my nails against my arms that were covered in a thin layer of dirt, carving into the skin, watching the blood flood onto the surface. My sanity was draining. My neck snapped to the ceiling corner, seeing a camera in plain sight, a few were in each room. A door fanned open, the smell of the liquor invaded my senses, gifting Harry in a black suit. My hands flew to the arms, hiding the skin I tampered with.

Harry looked over to my tensed body with his red intoxicated, his eyebrows furrowed. He swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing in the process.

His feet dragged over to me as my heart clogged my throat.

"You have to eat." His raspy voice echoed of the walls.

"I-I'm not hungry." My voice hoarse, as I barely shook my head.

The first words we exchanged after our last eventful time speaking.

"This is your new life, the faster you accept it, the easier it'll be for you." His sour words were a great contrast with his tender actions of his fingers lightly grazed upon my jaw that was involuntarily shaking.

I moved my arm to reach for the food, momentarily forgetting the bloody scratches I made. My hands flew back to shield it but Harry's hand caught hold of my wrist. His eyes focused on the fresh cuts, then looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Why are you painting me as a bad guy in that little head of hours? I've been nothing but good to you!" Harry snapped and tightened his grip around my wrist as it continued to throb, "I am no devil, babygirl. If I was don't you think I'd have you tied to a bed giving it to you my way, mm?" He shouted moving both of his hands to my thighs that were exposed due to the small floral dress that was riding up to my waist. He squeezed them, I winced, knowing that a bruises would come of this.

"I'm sorry, please." I hiccuped and his lip twitched into a devious smirk.

"No n-no, I don't think you are I think I should teach you a lesson," he bit his bottom lip as he stood further in between my legs, "I'm a good man, Camila, but if you want me to be the demon you think I am, I will always fulfill your wishes."

"I wish I was home." I yelped as I felt his fingers wandering on my skin.

"What's the fun in that?" He looked at my body with lust and desire.

"I hope you'll have fun rotting in prison." I cried and he came to my ear.

"I won't get caught, I'm not doing anything wrong," his voice husky, "plus you wouldn't turn me in, you'd miss me to much."

"Like hell I would miss you!" I flinched at his hand moving a strand of my blue tinted hair behind my ear.

"You would," his voice huskily fanned my ear, "you'd miss my voice."

"You'd miss my touch." He rubbed small circles onto my thigh, sending electricity through my veins.

"You'd miss this feeling." I froze when he spoke those words. He took a step forward, a gasp fled my lips when I felt his throbbing member rub against my center, the thin fabrics between did no justice because I felt everything.

I sat on the stool absent of emotions as Harry stood way to close between my thighs.

"I told you, baby girl, did you learn your lesson or should I teach you another way?" My eyes, squeezed shut as I felt his breath fanning over my face.

"I-I've learned my lesson." I whimpered, tempted to push him away, but I decided against it.

"I didn't hear you, what was that?" He teased, amused.

"I learned my lesson." I spoke clearer.

"Look at me," he demanded and I obliged, "now thank me." He smiled mischievously.

"Thank you, Harry." The filth rolled off my tongue as a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"That's a good girl." Harry squeezed my thighs before removing his warmth.

____________________________________________

Sorry guys my close family member died from cancer and I couldn't bring myself to write, or anything but I'm fine now and I'll update later this week. Thanks for all your support again, really :)

Ok so I saw this would you rather thing and I wanted to see what other people thought.

Would you rather have your mind serve as an iPod so you can listen to music anytime

Or

Be able to watch your dreams on the television?

Comment below!! I picked the first one xD

Camila Lots played by Alexia Raye (aka Youtuber and Danny Edge's current gf)

25 Votes and 30 comments?♥