009

re·al·i·ty: (noun) the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

+

c a m i l a

"No, I wouldn't." I flashed him a fake smile before he abruptly stopped me from walking by nudging me inside the vehicle again. I decided against contemplating and just sat down. I watched Harry push a red button on his little key chain, and then multiple clicks went off inside the car. I pull the little handle on the car door, and sure enough it's locked. I let out a dramatic sigh as I looked out of the windshield, seeing Harry's long legs in black skin tight jeans strut to the front door a few feet away as my stomach makes foreign noises. I took this time to look around, the only thing surrounding me is a large swampy lake and trees and dirt for miles. I looked back at Harry to see him rummaging in the black gym bag on the front porch, his hands then clasped around a silver gun as he unlocked the door, swung it open and walked inside pointing it straight ahead as if he were a police looking for an intruder. His silhouette disappeared as he went deeper into the house.

A few minutes later he came out, and opened my door and I wasted no time in jumping out. I followed him into the house, or cabin it seems. As I take my first steps inside, I felt Harry's body heat close behind me. My senses confirmed when a bag being dropped onto the wooden floor tore through the silence.

From behind his fingers dug into my hips and he swiftly spun me around.

"The rules are simple," His eyes feast off of mine as I strangely will admit this serious Harry is much more uncomfortable than the touchy Harry I endured minutes ago, "Don't do anything to make me kill you."

He looked at me, his eyes hungry for a response, and I nodded quickly.

His gaze lingered on me for a few more moments before he dropped his hands to his sides. He turned, shutting the heavy door and drew in a deep breath before releasing it in a long sigh.

His legs carried him to a different room. My sore body felt less tense as I see him leave from sight. I heard the sound of water from a faucet. I sat on the couch for a few minutes until I realize my feet are walking towards the noise. Making no sound.

His figure hoods over the sink dabbing over the area on his arm trickling blood.

Harry's green bulbs looked up to the mirror and land on me. He looked down and continues to wipe off the excess blood that keeps reappearing.

I sat on an old couch in the middle of the dimly lit living room. My dizzy head easily fell into unconsciousness.

+

H A R R Y

I threw the blood stained white towel onto the bathroom counter after my helpless cleaning of the bullet that grazed on my skin, lucky didn't go through my arm, her aim was almost humorous. I pulled out the hair tie and in my fingers through the tangled curls. Wait- why is it so quiet? Shit, if she ran off because you were so busy, it's all over. I ran over to the living room, and a flood of relief washes over my body. I see Camila's body sprawled out a couch, her hair tossed in all directions. Her lips parted and eyebrows creased. The asshole side of me takes over and I look around for the rope somewhere, once I find it, I tie it around her wrists slowly, not wanting to disturb her sleep. I felt vibrating against my thigh and harshly make multiple attempts to pull out my phone from these tight jeans, once I have it, I stared at the screen and mentally roll my eyes, I decline the call and before I put it back in my pocket it rings again. This time my thumb slid over the answer button.