Chapter 2 ( Jungkooks POV)

What should I do, what should I do? This can't be happening, right?

"Y/N SIT DOWN IMMEDIATELY. HOW DARE YOU STAND IN FRONT OF MY CLASS!"

Mr Kim seems to be mad. I mean mad! Is he going through puberty? I guess so. " WELL MR KIM, SAY IF YOUR WIFE DID THIS, WOULDN'T YOU BE SHOUTING, OF COURSE, YOU WOULD SO WHY CAN'T I DO THIS TO MY BOYFRIEND?"... Y/n shouted so much. Her cute, pale face was gone and now red and embarrassment. Our whole class tore down from the shouting and arguing. Honestly, I can't stand staying in this classroom. All I am wondering is how did Hi-Na come to Seoul? She was living in America. It also hurt me looking at y/n all by herself. Hi- Na is gonna get it when she gets home.

" Mr Kim, I think you should stop-." Bruh, honestly Mr Kim doesn't let you finish your sentence without interrupting.

" Jeon Jungkook and Y/n, come detention after school, let me call your parents." Mr Kim articulated. At least I have a chance of talking with her. What about my parents? I'll get a beating at home by Hi-Na's parents. This is probably illegal. Why did I choose Hi-Na I should've picked Dok-Hee. Even though she looked like a brat, she could've been forced to look like that.

Anyways, it's my engagement in two days. I'm going outfit shopping today with Hi-Na. I know she's a golddigger so I might ask my dad to get an outfit for me with Hi-Na and her parents so I could go and spend time with Y/N at the beach. I hate Hi-Na. I'm so sorry Y/N.

1:25 PM

I'm so scared. I need to collect my lunch from the cafeteria and meet with Y/N. I'm hoping she doesn't break up with me.

"Hello Jeon Jungkook, as you know I'm here to talk about the stuff that happened in science. Did you create chemistry between the new student?" Wow. Puns at this bothersome time. " I can explain-". DOES ANYONE NOT LET ME FINISH MY GOD DAMN SENTENCE! " WHY CAN'T YOU STAND UP FOR YOUR FRICKIN SELF !" Y/n was bursting into tears. She could flood the whole school with her precious tears. I felt so bad.

"Y/n, meet me at the beach... I want to give and tell you something." I gave her a letter on which beach it was. I hope she turns up and doesn't stand me up. "Bye Jungkook." Y/n beautifully said this her voice soft and gentle and her hair flipped very softly. This time, my eyes were blessed not hers. " DING-A-LING". Great. The bell rang. Time for Business class...

"Hey, bestie!" It was Hi-Na. When was she be BFF'S with Jennie? Looks like my 'lovely' Hi-Na was friends with Jennie. Does my life have to be like this? " Oh hey, Kookie boo!" Hi-Na squealed " I can't believe my bestie is getting engaged to Jeon Jungkook!" The classical Jennie. Honestly, Jennie is better than Ha-Ni. I'm so happy Y/n didn't hear this. If she did another argument I would've been at my funeral right now. "

" Jeon Jungkook from class 1b34 and y/n from class 0c51 come to detention instead of after school NOW." Seems reasonable enough principal. At least I get to spend some time with my baby if I can call her that :)

" Mr Jeon Jungkook and Ms Y/n, you will stay here for approximately 1 hour together. I just need to get my coffee, do I make myself CLEAR?". Geez this teachers crazy why can't it be 2 hours together? The teacher gave me a look because she supposedly knew what I was thinking of.

"SLAM!" The door closed on us.

I leaned closer to y/n. Her face went full pink. It's so cute to watch. Our noses touched each other. " I will forgive you". Yes. She said that. She smiled then... *GASP* "MR JEON JUNGKOOK ARE YOU FLIRTING AND KISSING EVERY STUDENT IN THIS SCHOOL, COME WITH ME MR!" The deputy principal pinched me by the ear and brought me to the office. I'm in big trouble now.

"Bye Hi-Na" I waved at her and gave her a fake smile while she went to go dress shopping.

I gave Y/n some flowers. She blushed and hugged me. We made out underneath the beautiful sunset at the beach. I have to tell her now. Y/n can we talk for a minute...

"Sure". Y/n gave me a flirty smile. I feel bad saying this.

"We are breaking up"