Chapter 9

I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR PUTTING  THIS SONG IT GIVES FANFIC VIBES-

I was waiting outside and I saw Jungkook in handcuffs. Blood coming out of his mouth. His clothes ripped apart.

"JUNGKOOK BABY WHAT ARE YOU DOING ALL BEAT UP!" It was Hi-Na. It was her fault he ended up like this. Han Jisung was behind her, holding her waist trying to show that she is his. BRUH SHE'S MARRIED. 

"Miss Jeon Hi-Na, can you come to the office please, thank you." It was a police officer. Hi-Na then turned around and gave a kiss to Han Jisung. and ran in her Gucci slippers and her bikini to the police station.

I am a very sensitive person so I started crying but I felt a warm body hugging me from the back. It was really cold but a body heated me. I turned around to see who it was. It was...

"Felix?" 

It was Felix. He was wearing a furry jacket and some slippers. He looked so cute! Like a baby. I surprised him by embracing Felix warmly. I saw a satisfied smile on his face. That made me happy. We were holding hands with each other until I looked at the frosted window then I flashed a little look at the frosted window and saw Jungkook gazing into my eyes without any expression. I felt bad for him. A tear came out of my face to think about what Jungkook is suffering.

Felix then comforted me and brought him into the taxi. The rain was heavily falling on the car windows, I rested my head on Felix shoulder and fell into a deep sleep.

FELIX POV

She is so cute. Her face is so soft and looks like a teddy bear. I want her to be my teddy bear when I sleep. You never know she could one day and you know maybe one day, in the bed... We could make kids?

Y/n pov

"Y/n wake up" A deep husky voice was whispering in my ear. I was in a bed, a comfy one. I opened my eyes gently but it was a little blurred. All I could see was a man close to my face. My eyes soon beginner to clear up and I figured out who it was. It was FELIX!?

"YAH FELIX WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" It was Felix on top on me. Grabbing my waist. Felix jumped straight out of the bed. and put back on his shirt. I could see he was embarrassed because his face and ears went bright pink.

I noticed I was in another room and I WAS CHANGED! I ran out of the bathroom and ran into a random girl. 

"Who are you?" I asked the girl with some suspicion. "Oh... Hello, I am Felix sister,  Dok- Hee!" Dok-Hee sounded nice and cheerful so I was comfortable with her. "I changed the clothes for you so no worries, my brother didn't do anything bad to you!" Dok-Hee gave a slight laugh and closed the door. Felix appeared again giving me a back hug but he felt warmer this time. 

I looked at him and saw that he was shirtless... again. He had a bright smile on his face. "Hey, why are you so happy?" I  chuckled while stroking his hair. He smiled at me and looked in my face. 

"I love you..."

"Yes- wait WHAT!" FELIX LOVES ME! I am lost for words... I am over the moon! 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Felix looked at me with the cute baby eyes. I love him but the puppy dog eyes made me love him even more. "Yes," I answered faintly. "What's that I can't hear you, say it louder!" Felix whispered in my ear. It made me flustered as his warm breath landed on my ears.

"I LOVE YOU-"  My mouth has been shushed by Felix' finger. His finger felt so soft in my lips. He left me and went to the door. "Click!" The door locked. Felix dimmed the lights. He approached closer. Closer and closer to me until he was right on top of me.

"Felix what are you doing?" All I could see was a pair of soft lips and some freckles. "Call me Jagi." Felix gave me a soft smile. I blushed. 

"So Jagi what do you want to do-" I was interrupted but I didn't regret getting interrupted this time. I looked away from him because I was flustered 

When I looked into his eyes once again, his expression was intense, almost threatening.

For a moment, I thought maybe he was angry, but before I could ponder it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. I responded immediately, surprising myself. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined. He tasted tentatively with his tongue.  

"I love you Jagi" Felix was lying on top of me, caressing my hair. I went to take a nap and Felix fell into a deep sleep. When I woke up I noticed Felix wasn't there so I went to the bathroom.

You would not believe what I saw in the bathroom...

It was Felix. Showering.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE I WAS GONNA SHOWER HERE" I screamed the house down. To make it worse I was only in a towel and I dropped it...

I ran out and changed over in the guest room. I wore a hoodie and some shorts and walked out of the room. I went to the kitchen and nobody was there. I decided to make myself some food then someone walked in and gave me a touch on my neck, I looked back and nobody was there. Creepy. 

"Oh, the washing up liquid is downstairs in the basement let me go get it." I slowly walked downstairs as the stairs were steep. I was getting the liquid then the lights switched off. I could still see but then a person came in and carried me. "AHHHH, HELP ME!" I was wailing but I stopped after I noticed who it was.

HAHAHA, THERE WAS GONNA BE NO SMUT IF YOU THOUGHT SO N.O.

Thank you for reading so far! I really appreciate it.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️