Chapter 5

"Well, he is dead."

" You have a brother? You said you never had a brother though babe *gasps* I-I mean Kookie" I shockingly questioned. Jungkook gave me a smug smile. EEK! (how many times have I said this, I don't know).

Jungkook wasn't sad but was sad, low spirited and his lips trembling. " Um, w-well t-the day before you went to the bar, my brother from The USA came over to Seoul and went to the bar. He got drunk because Dad treated him miserably. He slapped him, beat him and threw hot, boiling water on him just because he didn't pass his job." Jungkook started to whimper faintly.

"Um y/n, can you get me some banana milk please?" he appealed to me. "Sure Kookie" I gave him a comforting smile and went to the kitchen. You won't believe what I saw.

it was 12:05 Am and I saw Ji-Na and Jimin playing twister. They were literally on top of each other and were about to kiss each other. I stood there watching them, grinning.

Ji-Na and Jimin froze on the spot when they saw me and fell on each other, blushing embarrassingly. "Well, I see Jimin and Ji-Na were about to turn this weird if it weren't for me." I gave them a grin that made Jimin start getting mad.

"Y/n come here you-" I'm so lucky I didn't get caught but Jimin ran into Jungkook. Jungkook looked so done now. He just wanted the banana milk. " Jungkook I am so sorry please don't hurt me!" Jimin cowardly screamed. Jungkook was going to get the bamboo rod but we already ran away. Mom came out of her room wearing a silk, blue, velvet short pyjamas and Hello Kitty sleeping mask and a clear aloe vera face mask." Oh dear, what is going on- MR JUNGKOOK, WHY ARE YOU HOLDING MY BAMBOO ROD! UNLESS YOU WANT THE SLAP!"

"No Mom- I mean Ms Jennie I'll put it away!" Jungkook was startled over my mom. It was so funny to watch. " Now Jungkook is it okay if we put you in y/n room for the night? Jimin and Ji-Na need to make kids." Mom started snorting. Now I know why Mom didn't pass any classes. She was too focused on love. My mom and I are very different. She likes wearing full-on brightness and cuteness and there is me, plain or full black. Mom stalks random men and I cry at home watching k-dramas. We have a difference.

"Goodnight" We all exclaimed to each other. Now it was just Kookie, me and the banana milk

Jungkook sipped on his banana milk " Ok Kookie, continue with the story" I asked him.

" So my brother was in the bar with his supposed girlfriend but she was only using him for money." He started. "Excuse me Kookie, what is his name?" I asked him.

" His name is Kim Taehyung..." My mouth fell open in shock while Jungkook weirdly looked at me when he answered the question. "Why are you so shocked Y/n? Do you know him?" He was questioning me."Taehyung was my first love..."Jungkook face was like a stone when I finished my sentence. "H-how did that happen... wasn't my brother the person that made fun of you in America?" He asked me.

"Yes, he made fun of my appearance but I still loved him but he had a girlfriend at the time," I answered, face still like a stone. "How many hearts do you have left y/n? I am so sorry he did that but I miss Tae horribly." I understand Kookie completely. " Ok, Kookie continue with the story."

" S-so when he was in the bar his girlfriend, Frëa were together and she put poison on his drink then Taehyung got drunk and while he was driving... h-he crashed into a fuel truck." Jungkook started to wail on the pillow. I felt really bad for him. I wanted to kiss him so badly but I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I hugged him. Really tight.

I could feel his soft face smash of my shoulder and some banana milk spilt but it was only on the table. He pecked me on the forehead and walked at me "Goodnight Y/n! I need to check if Ji-Na and Jimin are doing" He gave me a funny wink then closed the door on me. I dozed off. to sleep then.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up from a short sleep. I don't think I can even call it a sleep because I have been thinking about the dead brother. MY LOVE IS GONE! Why didn't Kookie tell me earlier? I slowly walked to the kitchen after I got changed.

"Good morning y/n" Jungkook brightly said to me I noticed he was wearing cute glasses and pyjamas on while he was reading the newspaper.

"Good morning Kookie and mom" I had to say mom because she gave me a death stare for not greeting her. I was going to say a whole sentence to her for saying good morning but I just went with the flow because I would've been at my funeral right now.

"Where is Ji-Na and Jimin?" I asked because they were usually up before me. "Oh shoot..." Jungkook nervously said. What is it now?

"I forgot to separate them both in the bed.

⁺˚*・༓☾ Uh oh ... what do you guys think will happen to Ji-Na and Jimin? ☽༓・*˚⁺‧