chapter 8

I've added your daily dose of  memes because I forgot to feed ye guys before :))

Hi-Na was in bed... with Han Jisung.

"U-UM... Hello my sweet jagi what are you doing-" Jungkook interfered. It was Han Jisung so I had to do the right thing.

"OH MY GOD HAN JISUNG I'M SUCH A BIG FAN OF YOUR BROTHER CHA EUN WOO PLEASE TELL HIM TO WRITE A LOVE LETTER FOR ME!" I screamed loud enough to deafen Hi-Na's ears.

"We are in the middle of doing something I will tell him later-"  Jungkook interrupts and faces Han Jisung. "U-uh who are you?" Han Jisung weirdly says. I was amazed he didn't know who Jungkook was because Jungkook was the son of the CEO of the city, Mr Choi Soobin.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, the future CEO of the town." He snapped in a bratty tone. I could never imagine that happening. Hi-Na face flustered red. She was in BIG trouble. I know how Jungkook was. He could choke you to death or even worse...

The room went dead silent then Han Jisung said everything out about Hi-Na said she didn't have a boyfriend. Well, she was correct. She didn't have a boyfriend but had a HUSBAND. 

Han Jisung managed to have a tantrum and started to cry. Eun Woo looked strong because he was so I thought Han Jisung would be the same. He was a baby. I got a signed album from all of ASTRO though! I was leaving but I got ran over by paparazzi.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:*               ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:

"Hello everyone we are with Jeon Jungkook on twenty-four news you are on, Mr Jeon Jungkook, how do you feel that the beautiful Hi-Na has cheated on YOU with our handsome Han Jisung?"

"Welcome to today's news we have a very special guest, Jeon Jungkook who has been cheated on..."

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.*            :.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・JUNGKOOKS POV・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

Paparazzi... again. I hated them so much. Always invading a persons privacy in MY HOUSE. I decided I have to do this. They are the ones who killed my mom. Appa told me to NEVER do this because it would probably get me in jail.

I can't believe I'm about to do this.

"CAN EVERYONE GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU IDIOTS ARE ALWAYS INVADING MY PRIVACY!" My face full of anger, I looked at y/n' face. Her face was full of shock as she looked at me because I've never been like that before.

Y/n soon fainted because later on, the paparazzi weren't moving so I smacked their faces and threw 10 glasses of banana milk at them. My father never told me to do this but I don't care, the paparazzi society deserve it for killing my mom. I think one glass hit Y/N head. She soon woke up with some bruises.

"Hello, Seoul police station what's your emergency, what? Jeon Jungkook...we will come straight away."

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・ Y/N POV・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

Who called the police? I turned around to see Felix behind me, wearing a pizza delivery outfit.

"I was only delivering pizza to Hi-Na and her husband and then I saw Jungkook throw precious amounts of banana milk so I called the police..."

Wow. HE ONLY CARED ABOUT THE BANANA MILK!?

"Seoul Police station police OPEN UP!" We heard an aggressive bang on the door.

...
"CHAN EUN WOO IS IT ACTUALLY YOU!" Cha Eun Woo was wearing a police outfit. He looked really cute!

"SHH A POLICE OFFICER IS MY SECRET JOB SO DON'T TELL ANYONE!" He quietly said with a bit of anger. I stayed quiet. I was waiting outside of the door when I heard a few slaps. It didn't sound that bad. It was probably Eun Woo giving Jungkook a warning. It wasn't a warning.

I was waiting outside and I saw Jungkook in handcuffs. Blood coming out of his mouth. His clothes ripped apart

☆☆☆☆I KNOW YOU'VE WAITED FOR LONG AND ONLY GOT A LITTLE PIECE OF WRITING SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER☆☆☆☆❤❤❤❤