Chapter 7

He was holding a knife. On the neck of a girl.

W-Wait... is Jungkook is them cringe gangsters? I can't believe my eyes. Jungkook. A killer?

"Ya, JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT POOR INNOCENT GIRL?!" I heard Jimin shout out to him from the other window. Wow. Jimin was really loud, that was the first time I hear him angry.

Jungkook looked up. "A-Ani it's nothing we were only playing some games, right?" Wow. I heard a manly, husky voice coming out from the mask. It sounded familiar but I knew it wasn't a girl. "JUNGKOOK REMOVE THE MASK AND WIG" I roared at him

He ripped the wig off and unveiled the mask. It was a man. A very cute man

It was the pizzaman. Lee Felix.

"JUNGKOOK, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO A POOR INNOCENT SOUL?" Jungkook's face rose in terror. I guess my voice is powerful. I ran like a cheetah down to the Lamborghini. I pushed Jungkook onto the ground. I helped Felix up. "Felix you run to the pizza shop!" I shouted to him. "THANK YOU!" He yelled while running. Cute.  

I was about to leave then Jungkook grabbed my hand. "Don't leave me." He groaned while holding it. "I need you girl!" He pulled me down and I landed on top of him. I don't know this feeling but it felt so good to this after a good few months but I slapped him on the face afterwards.

"Seems like you liked that," Jungkook smirked at me. The typical perverted playboy. "Y-Ya don't you do that!" I screamed at him. He grinned at me.

"Jimin ran downstairs." Why did you have a knife?" Jimin was out of breathe because he was carrying Ji-Na down with him in bridal style. HOW CUTE! " I embarrassed him by saying, " I think Jungkook was jealous because of Felix." I sneered. I ran over to Felix. "Hey Felix, do you want to go to the chicken hut later with me?" Felix looked bright with happiness. "Sure I would love to! maybe tomorrow at seven o'clock!" YES, I HAVE A DATE IF I CAN CALL THAT ONE!

Jungkook hit me when I came back"YA STOP IT!" I screamed at him. "You can't go on a date without my permission. He acts as if he is the boss of everything. I ignored him and waved goodbye to Felix.

"Jungkook you can go to Hi-Na's house now and make kids there!" I screamed while walking away then Kookie held my hand. "Y/n can you come with me to Hi-Na's house?" Why do I need to go there? " Sure I will come but let me change into something." I ran up the stairs and found this cute. black of the shoulder dress and a white purse. "I'M COMING!" I shouted to Jungkook from a far distance. I entered the car and opened the window. "Ji-Na and Jimin you can stay home and do whatever but don't do anything risky and as for you Umma Ms Lena asked you to make some kimchi for her!" I waved them goodbye.

We were driving to the house then something unexpected happened. Jungkook but his hand on my lap. "Y/n I know I am married but I can't get you off my mind, I love you and only you." He leaned in for a kiss but I pushed him back." I understand you Jungkook but I don't want Hi-Na to be cheated on it will not be fair." It wasn't the real reason...

✮❈  𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 ❈✮

I was in my room obsessing over Eun-Woo. I got a call from an unknown number. I picked the phone up."Hello? Yes, it is y/n, Kookie's girlfriend."

"I am  Choi Soobin Jungkook's father I have found out about your secretive relationship with my son." How did he know? "I am not allowing my son to be with a filthy girl like you. He already has a  fiancée." how  DARE he says that. He is the filthy animal here. He continued on. " I am not allowing you to see my on. I won't tell Jungkook. Just break up with him or he will break up with you."

"Or else?" I tried to sass him out but that did not work " Hey, Y/n I heard your father is in hospital, I could go to the hospital anytime and take out his life support." My face froze in terror. I can't let that happen to my dad." 

"Okay, I will agree..." I said lightly.

"Great, NOW DON'T PHONE JUNGKOOK, bye I hope you find another person.." 

"Call has ended press here to top up-" This phone is so damn annoying. I soon forgot about it. Then on that day, Jungkook broke up with me. I forgot all of the conversation. That is why I overreacted.

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>>  𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒  >>..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

"O-Oh okay I understand." He quickly removed his hand from my lap and focused on driving. We at least reached Hi-Na's house.

Jungkook had the spare keys to the house. He opened the door. "Wow... It's so beautiful." I said nervously. Where is Hi-Na?" I questioned him. He doesn't know. We went upstairs and there, we found the devil but I was very shocked because Hi-Na was in bed with... Han Jisung. 

𝒲𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝐻𝒾-𝒩𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒹. 𝒮𝐻𝐸 𝒲𝒜𝒮 𝒲𝐼𝒯𝐻 𝑀𝒴 𝐵𝐼𝒜𝒮 𝐼𝒩 𝒮𝒯𝑅𝒜𝒴 𝒦𝐼DSSSS

 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇! 

𝐼 𝐿𝒰𝒱𝒱𝒱 𝒴𝒪𝒰 𝒢𝒰𝒴𝒮( 𝒪𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐼𝒮 𝐵𝐸 𝒞𝑅𝐼𝒩𝒢𝐸𝒴)