+11+ *M*

//tw: drug overdose//
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BY NO MEANS AM I TRYING TO ROMANTICIZE DRUG USAGE, ETC. I APOLOGIZE IF IT SEEMS LIKE I AM, BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT IS INTENDED, AND NOT SOMETHING I EVER INTEND TO DO.

*told in two pov's*

*Robert, Bonzo, and Jonesy arrive at Plumpton. However, things only go from a happy reunion to a disaster very quickly.*

Hailey's POV

"Hey, Jimmy!"

The sound of Robert's excited voice was heard as the front door opened, the blond and blue-eyed young man eagerly heading inside the house, followed by Jonesy and Bonzo, who both smiled. Robert went to give Jimmy a hug, and did the same with Hailey.

"Are you doing better?" Hailey asked. "You know, after the accident?"

Robert nodded. "Yeah, I actually am!" He answered. "Maureen and the children are doing better too. They didn't have as severe of injuries as I did, though, thank God."

Robert's attention then focused on the ring on Hailey's finger, and he appeared intrigued.

"My, my, what's this?" He asked, holding Hailey's hand so he could get a better look at the ring. A smile formed on Hailey's face, but Jimmy decided to answer for her.

"You, Bonzo, and Jonesy unfortunately missed out on some great things." Jimmy said.

"Like what?" Robert asked, his eyes still on the ring.

"Hailey has that ring for a reason, you know."

Robert finally looked up, and his eyes widened. A huge smile formed on his face.

"You two got engaged?! I'd never expect you to do that, Jimmy. You've never been engaged before, not even to Charlotte when you guys were together for such a long time. You must really trust Hailey. I'm so happy for you guys, though!"

Hailey smiled shyly. "Thanks, I guess."

"Anyways, I see you two are living together now."

Hailey nodded. "Yeah, we are. Also, I did a drawing of Jim Morrison, Robert. Do you want to see it?"

Robert's smile stayed on. "Of course! I need to see all of your drawings."

"You should see them." Jimmy said. "She's quite talented."

"The rest of them are at my house." Hailey said. "My mom wanted them so she could think of me."

Hailey then guided Robert to her room, leaving Jimmy to talk with Bonzo and Jonesy. Once Hailey and Robert reached her room, she picked up her Jim Morrison drawing, showing it to Robert. An impressed expression on his face formed.

"Holy shit. That's amazing. Do you have any other drawings here?"

Hailey nodded, and showed Robert her psychedelic drawing of a girl by a lake, partially inspired by See Emily Play. Then, she showed her other drawings she had made of people.