Chapter 1:

A/N: Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!😘 So I'm debating if Cal and Hope should have a relationship or not. Please comment to help me decide! Also if it does happen then I won't be rushing them into it. Finally in this story Obi-Wan Kenobi will be seen in the story as well. Just a little later on. Have a fantastic 2020 Valentines Day!!!

Disclaimer: I would never and will never have such a brilliant mind to create such a advanced, unique galaxy, and fun characters. All of that goes to the one and only Gorge Lucas. The only character I came up with is Hope!

It was dark as I can hear the blasters of stormtroopers who raid the streets on my home planet of Corellia. Fear is a thing that six year old me had felt my whole life. After all five years of my life the Galaxy didn't have the protection of the Jedi because of Order 66.
"Hope!" I can hear my mother scream in terror. I pop out of my hiding spot behind some crates.
"Mommy!" I yell back but no one answered. I looked around and saw her my mother lying lifelessly on the cold streets of Corellia. Tears endlessly ran down my face as I get on my knees to hug her. I glance up and yelled for help.
    In response a stormtrooper stood there with a gun in hand and said, "So you were hiding huh? Well you won't need to anymore." What?! Is he going to shoot me?! Was he the one who killed my mother? Anger swelled up inside of me and I slightly back up out of fear. But before I know it the stormtrooper had pulled the trigger on the blaster. I put my hands up out of instinct and closed my eyes. Even though I know it won't do a thing and I'm going to die. But death never came. I look up and find a red blaster bolt frozen in front of me. The stormtrooper was just as shocked as me. Did I do that? I quickly look for an escape . To my right there's an ally that leads further into the city. To my left there is another ally that leads to all the landed ships. I know I have to get on one. I pull my hands down and made a run for it. I always explored the city with my friends so I had memorized my part of the city. I could hear the stormtrooper yelling at me to come back. But I keep running and turning corners that led to the ships.
Eventually I lost him and came upon large ships deporting. Very few remained. I have to get onto a ship or they'll kill me.  My eyes land onto one ship. The hatch was closing I ran towards it and reached out for it. All of the sudden a feeling takes over me and I feel as if I'm pulling the hatch door back down. How am I doing these things and what in the world is this feeling? But without hesitation I jump aboard the ship and the hatch continued to close behind me.
     "Hey what's going on back there!" Yelled a voice. I open my eyes and see three pairs of feet surrounding me. Please say they aren't stormtroopers. "Beep boop bleep" it was a droid! I love droids! I look up and find a dark skinned woman with a gray shirt, brown pants,  a black vest, and a pixie cut of short black curly hair. There was also another lady who was pale with white hair and had a red dress on. Then my eyes landed on a man with freckles and red hair. He had a brown vest, underneath a dark navy blue shirt, black pants, a brown glove on his left hand, and the droid that I heard from earlier.
   The ship jolted and I knew that it had taken off into hyperspace. I back up into a wall out of fear once again. So many thoughts run through my head as a stare down the people in front of me. My short dirty blond hair fell covering half of my face. "What is a little girl doing in here?" The lady in red said with a funny accent. This made fear strike throughout my body and I tried to stay strong but ended up shaking. "It's ok we aren't going to hurt you. My name is Cere Junda." The other lady said.
I sat there still not trusting them. But the droid hoped down from the mans back and walked up to me. I'm not afraid of the droid since its not an imperial droid. It beeped again and it said, "You can trust us." My mom taught my binary because she said it would be useful. Boi was she right! At the thought of my mom I start to cry and how the stormtrooper killed her. The droid crawled into my lap and comforted me. "Thank you." I finally spoke to the droid. He nodded and went back to his master. "My name is Cal Kestis this is BD-1 and Merrin. Why don't you sit on the couch it's much more comfortable." He point to the girl in the red dress.
I trust him more than the others mainly cuz of the droid but I also felt the weird feeling again and can't tell what it is. I nodded and slowly made my way to the couch. I sat down to find on the table in front of the couch broken up pieces of something. The others fallowed and watched me. This is very strange. Almost instantly as I sat down one of the pieces on the table lights up. Revealing that it has a green color. They all stared at it in shock. "What's yo-" Cal started to say but got interrupted. "Ok what happened back there to the Mantis!?" An angry green creature with four arms spoke in a harsh tone. I quickly lept behind the couching of fear for the grouch. "Greez it appears that we have a guest aboard the ship." Cere said. "Who?" Greez spoke. I can't be afraid anymore and need to face my fears. "Me." I piped up. Courage started to flood through my veins. "What's your name?" Cal said and this time was aloud to finish. "Hope Navago," I said. They asked me to tell them what happened so I ended up telling them everything about my mother and the blaster bolt and the feeling that I recently got. Then they told me about the broken pieces and how it used to be a holocron. They told me that they think I'm one of the kids on the list and asked if I wanted to be a Jedi. I replied with a yes. I know that I can save lives if I do.

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry for such a long chapter. Also, I know it sounds like a lot to go through when your six, but I mean it's Star Wars. This chapter was all about Hope and her background. Hope will be all grown up in the next chapter and her and Cal will be very close to the same age don't worry. I will be updating the next chapter tomorrow. Thank you guys soo much have a wonderful day!!!