The Hunter Genes abilities (Newly added part)

Evolution in the human Dna to combat the non-humans.

*Hunters Eye/Eyes- Allows the hunter to instantly know the class, Race, and health variation of others, and also allows the Hunter to see the movement of muscles better increases their reflexes and ability to predict the opponents attacks.

*Hunters Gene- Grants immunity to supernatural disease that grant permanent effects, like Vampirism and Lycanthropy. Also allows the hunter to summon a weapon that is unique to the hunter. It can be anything.

*Eye evolutions- after enough fights the hunters eye/eyes will evolve and become stronger and grant much more than before and increase reflex from seeing muscles even more.

*Hunters Weapon- Indestructible Black summonable weapon that does double the normal damage to Non-humans, cannot hurt the summoner of the weapon, can absorb magic depending on how evolved the eye is.

*Hunters eye II- when a hunter kills or finds another hunter dead, if the eye is opposite from theirs then they can take the eye and replace their normal eye, however if a hunter takes the eye of an alive hunter, it will not fuction. When a second eye is obtained if the hunter who had the eye is dead, then the two hunters eyes will fight for dominance, the next time the eyes evolve the original eye will take dominance. A second eye advances the hunter gene and allows the hunter who has two eyes now to be able to summon the weapon of the other hunter as well as fuse it with their own weapon.

*Nearly complete or max eye- When a hunter has evolved the eye nearly to max and while at max, the hunter gains a tattoo that shows the hunter had evolved the eye to unbelievable standards.

Thats all i know for the time being if i recieve more info ill post it.