❥⇢Chapter 1⇢➢

Aww such a cute couple! Unlike the one here *coughs*. Anyway the song above is the Nightcore version of Please Don't Say You Love Me. Whats Nightcore? Don't worry this Author is going the make it the new trend on Wattpad. Everyone needs to know these treasures! But I didn't find them on any book so I'm going to make this start! Don't forget to Share my book so that more people can know about it! 

 Everyone needs to know these treasures! But I didn't find them on any book so I'm going to make this start! Don't forget to Share my book so that more people can know about it! 

♠︎ Rebecca's Point Of View ♥︎

If someone would have said that they believed in ghosts an hour ago, I would have high-five the person on the face and then kindly given him the direction to the nearest asylum.

But just now, when a supposedly guy-ghost is literally looming behind me while I'm driving my bike, I'm having half a mind to drive myself to an asylum. There is a freaking alive-not-so-alive ghost sitting behind me and I'm way too calm about it than I should. Okay, so yes I'm not the type of girl to scream their lungs out or cry a tsunami as Mary, owner of the coffee shop where I work at has once said, 'it would be me who would scare away a ghost instead' but giving him a ride? It is a whole new level of insanity that even I didn't know I had.

When I ran into him I just assumed he was one of the popular guys, probably on soccer or basketball team, not just because of his way too perfect face, teal blue eyes, plump lips, sharp jawline and front cover worthy body but also because of the fact that he like those egoistic jackarses didn't bother apologising after I fell. I was about to faint when the realisation finally dawned on me.

"Mind telling me where are we going", a deep voice whispered near my ear making me almost crash into a car. Since when did ghosts started having deep alluring voice instead of the creepy, cold ones?

I ignored him, turning right and stopping my bike. Within a second I parked by bike and jumped off it as if it was on fire. Then swiftly I walked towards the back door of Rosewood's Baristas, without caring if the ghost boy was following or not. Okay, lets scratch that, I was hoping he wouldn't follow me, I mean who wants a ghost attached to their side?

"Your bag is half open woman!" to my dismay I heard his voice closer than I hoped. 

"Go the heck away" I snapped, without giving him a single glance.

"I would love too! But you see, my problem is that I don't have anyone else who can see me so I'm at a loss of options."

I gritted my teeth together, any normal guy in his place would have already got a dislocated shoulder and broken jaw. But no, the halo boy had to be a ghost and I was way too vary of the consequences for hitting a ghost to even kick him in the shin.

I opened the door, the smell of coffee hitting me, helping me calm down a bit. Rosewood's Baristas wasn't very popular but it wasn't invisible either, a small sweet coffee shop where people came to have a peaceful, quiet time even during afternoons. Probably because of the homey vibes this place have or because of Mary's heavenly cakes that one just can't help but get addicted to. If it wasn't for Mary offering me to work here after seeing me practically get kicked out of a restaurant where I was giving my try-out, I would've been jobless and at streets right now. It wasn't my fault that there were pervs who didn't have any class and think they own everyone. But when I tried explaining this and how I was just giving life-time lessons to those pervs by breaking their jaws, to that restaurant's manager, the only prize I got was being lifted off the ground by a potato giant and tossed out of the place like a rag doll.