Chapter 13

They walked into the Foundation together.
"Well Draki, I'm gonna have to leave ya now. Pretend I haven't seen you in a day or two,"
"Have fun with that." Kondraki chuckled.
"Hey, can I tell you something?"
"What's up?"
"I... I think that I like you,"
"You do?"
Clef was silent for a moment.
"Yeah,"
They was silence again.
"I'm sorry Konny. I probably shouldn't have-"
"No, no it's okay. I like you too,"
"Really?"
"Yeah!" Kondraki smiled. "So... I guess I'll see you later then,"
Clef nodded. "Bye Konny,"
Kondraki was about to turn and walk his separate way, when Clef suddenly grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss.
The smaller man then pulled away, obviously embarrassed.
"Sorry about that, Kon..." he laughed nervously.
"It's okay, Clef. Just for good luck, am I right?"
They both laughed.
As Kondraki walked away, there were only two thoughts on his mind. "Alto is a really good kisser" was one, and "well fuck. There goes 50 bucks" was the other.

Kondraki was almost surprised that 408 didn't immediately surround him when he walked to his office. Then he remembered that Clef had told him the O5s' plan.
The O5' plan. Right. Wonderful way to start the day.
Kondraki decided the best thing to do was to go about his day as usual. A part of him told him to go back to the paperwork, but Kondraki knew that it was useless at this point. It had always been useless. He decided instead to go find Bright.
That task had proven itself easy. All Benjamin had to do was follow the annoyed voices in the halls. At this moment, the annoyance was caused by Bright screaming Dancing Queen at the top of his lungs and throwing raisins at people.
"Hey Jack!"
Bright stopped singing mid verse. "Oh hey Konny! What's up?"
"I've got something for ya,"
Bright curiously watched Kondraki pull a wad of cash out of his pocket.
"What's that for?"
"Your stupid romance novels and movies have sadly become a reality..."
Bright's face lit up. "YOU GUYS LIKE EACH OTHER?!"
"Not so loud!" Kondraki said, nervously looking around the room.
"Oops. Sorry. So, have y'all kissed yet?"
"I mean... yeah. We just did a few minutes ago,"
Bright laughed. "I knew it would happen! I just knew it!"
"For how long?"
"I dunno... couple years,"
"A couple of years?" Kondraki snorted. "We hated each other a couple of years ago,"
"That's what you wanted us to think." Bright smirked.
"Oh shut up, Jack." Kondraki laughed.
"So... have y'all fucked yet?"
"BRIGHT!"
"Sorry,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is so short. I promised myself that I was gonna post a special lOoOvE chapter today, even if it was only two paragraphs long.
So here ya go.
Happy Valentine's Day uwu