5. Overhaul- The Devil's Bride

• Genre & Warning: Romance, Drabble, Arranged Marriage(?)/Forced Marriage(?)• Tags: none• Summary: The Devil's Bride

• Tags: none
• Summary: The Devil's Bride

______

You knew what you were getting into when you accepted Overhaul's offer. It totally wasn't because he threatened to kill your parents. Ok, that was one of the reasons but because you loved him.

No matter how you tried to hate him, to feel disgusted by him, for dear God he threatened to kill your parents. You were supposed to hate him right. Then...why did you love him?

Maybe it was because you were warming up to him or was it that thing you heard years ago your friend told you. That the victim falls in love with their captor. Yeah, maybe that's it but it was called Stockholm Syndrome.

But at this point, you didn't care if you did have Stockholm Syndrome. You loved him and you knew he loved you back. Yet you still felt that you were supposed to hate him yet you weren't gonna allow that.

You loved him and he loved you back. The way he would home you, and touch you left and effect on you. You felt like you were in pure bliss, heaven itself, and you seem to carve for it more.

After all, today was the day you were going to say yes. The day you were going to be his and he was going to be yours for eternity. The day you and he would be happy and together and you knew he was as excited as you were by the way his eyes seem to glow when you would smile at his direction.

Smiling, towards him, you intertwined your fingers with his. The smile gracing your lips, the way the lipgloss fitted on you was perfect. The way the dress fit you was also perfect, the way it showed your curves were perfect. Buy it was supposed to be perfect after all.

"I do."

Once that's two words slipped your lips. Kai knew there was nothing that's would separate both you and him. The look on your face when you said those two words, he wasn't going to let anyone else hear them.

After all...he wouldn't let you be in anyone else arms except his. You belonged to him after this day. The way your lips moved against his, the way you fit against him like a puzzle piece. It felt right.

The way your body and his connected, moved in sync, fit together was another reason why you were his, belonged to him. After all, he was the one that took your innocence.

The and there you became the devil's bride.