" The Twins Arent Yours " Prank on Jah!

MOLLY'S POV:

MOLLY'S POV:

"Wassup YouTube it's yah girl, mommy molly! and today my pregnant ass finna prank jah" I said.

"So he's actually upset right now for no reason, prolly because I didn't pay him to buy me some food" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I played his shit cock, but he'll live"

"But let's get started!" I said before transitioning to the bedroom camera.

I walked in the room, pulling down my gray shirt as I sat next to him, he moved over.

"Baby you still mad?" I said innocently.

"Yea dude, you played me cock bruh, get the fuck on" he said digging in his chips and watching tv.

"I said I was sorry" I said annoyed.

"I don't care anymore, okay?" he cockily said with an attitude.

"Man, why you bitching over a 12 mintue drive?" I said, I'm ready to say it.

"Because! That's a waste of my gas if you gonna say I was joking soon as I got there nigga!" he said angrily.

"Nigga I-" before I was cut off.

"Man, forget you" he smacked his teeth and looking at tv.

"Bet, that's why the twins not yours nigga" I said as I smirked with an attitude.

He broke his neck so quick twords me.

"What did you just say?" he said, pissed as ever.

"You heard me, they ain't yours, I gotta dna test and it's ski's babies" I shrugged.

"Tell me you fuckin' jokin' molly, on some real shit-" he said, he looked like he wants to rage on me right now.

"I'm not" I shrugged and looked at him.

"Man, I knew it bro" he smacked his teeth.

"You really got me fucking geeked to be a father of not one, but two babies, but yet they ain't mines?" He said as his voices got louder.

"Pretty much" I said plainly, I'm gonna keep responding like that so I can get him even angrier.

"And the (throws his phone) FACT THAT YOU NOT TAKING THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY IS PISSIN' ME OFF!" I yelled in my face.

"I REALLY TRUSTED YOU! I LOVED YOU! YOU EVEN HAD ME THINKING OF PUTTING A RING ON YOU MAN! BUT KNOW I KNOW WHO YOU IS, A THOT-HOPPIN B****!" he screamed.

when I tell you my heart shattered.

I felt it.

"man I'm gone" he said slamming the door, leaving out.

I put my hand over my mouth as to me being shocked, grabbing the camera.

I tip-toes out the room as heard him whimpering and crying to Cleo on the phone.

"man, I really wanted kids with her man! mama—I know—-we been through it all and I can't believe it, I'm tired of love, man!" he screamed in the last part.

I started to feel hella bad.

Knowing he's been wanting kids for awhile, he's been a hard working man, he's even choosing names for the babies.

He was ready.

And nothing could change that 🤷🏾‍♀️😔.

I walked downstairs as I seen him wipe his tears.

He looked up and sighed really loud along with a groan.

I started to laugh.

"YALL I GOT EM GOOD!" I said showing him on camera, moving closer to him.

"Man, Mmcht—" he said.

"Make sure y'all sub and like and share! Gender reveal is soon and we got a lot of more stuff for this journey" I said.

"But sub and like! And we out chea!" I said before Jahseh rubbed and kissed on my belly.

"Daddy loves him some of yall" I said before kissing him, he dodged my kiss, then kissed my belly.

"I'm gonna-"

Molly & Jah's World - 411k SUBS!

Views: 1.2 M

Comments:

PINNED COMMENT:

onjahjah : y'all peep the way x was lookin' at her when he hung up on jah? LMAOAO 💀

load more...

posted: 6 hours ago.

Likes: 127k

Dislikes: 23k