WITDEMKICKS!

(I PROMISE TO UPDATE, RUIN MY LIFE) (I DID IT WHEN YOU WENT TO THE DOCTOR, THIS IS WHEN JAHSEH GOES TO THE DENTIST)

ALYAH'S POV:

I'm tryna find my damn slides. I found emmmm. I'm waiting for jahseh to come downstairs so we can go.

"Jahseh! cmon! we gon be late" I yelled. he came downstairs with his revenge hoodie and black pants, with his black timbs on.

"why I gotta go ma?" he groaned, laying his head on my shoulder. "Because, you never got your wisdom teeth pulled, and you said you been having some pain right?" I asked.

"right, you going." I said walking behind to make sure I lock the door.

"stop being like that jah" I rolled my eyes. "man, whatever, open the door" he groaned.

"acting like a bitch for no reason" I laughed. he cocked his head so fast towards me.

"watch yo mouth, g-shit alyah" he spat, sitting back in his death falling asleep. We woke up stupid early because I know the dentist finna been busy today.

A long ass 23 minute drive.....

We walked into the dentist office, it wasn't that packed. Jah sat down, I walked up to go sign him in, sitting down, he leaned on my shoulder.

I started texting mama cleo.

godmama cleo 💞:

he didn't wanna get up?

noooope.

godmama cleo 💞:

y'all there?

yea

godmama cleo 💞:

okay, he never wanted to get his teeth pulled, he hated it as a kid, no matter if I forced him to go.

well, his ass here now, he acting like a damn baby.

godmama cleo 💞:

he'll be alright, text me when y'all done.

sure will.

read, 7:22 am

I shut my phone off until a nurse came with a clipboard. "Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy?" the nurse yelled.

He stood up. "imma be right here, go ahead" I said, he kneeled down and pecked my lips 2 time before walking in the back.

------------

A hot 2 hours passed, what the hell is taking them so long. I see the nurses holding him, helping him, he looks fucking high.

"Okay, miss he's on anesthesia, it'll wear off in 1-2 hours, but the pain will come back after it does wear off."

"But here's the antibiotics for his gums since they are irritated and you have to give him the mouth guards until he's ready to eat and when going to sleep"

"And you have to use this syringe to shoot salt water in his gums to stop the gums (sockets) from bleeding" the nurse said.

I grabbed his medicine and his arm as I helped him to the car.

"who are you?" he slurred. "your....girlfriend jah" I said.

"damn, it is true, you fine as hell" he slurred. He walked behind me as I grabbed his hand, he slapped my ass hard it echoed.

I looked at him. "Bae...I want some head" he said loudly, I covered his mouth. We were outside the office.

"WEEEEEEEEEE" he yelled, running to the car. I laughed.

CAR:

"jahseh--jah! pull your pants up!" I yelled, his dick was out, plain as day.

"Bae, it hurt" he groaned. "pull yo damn pants back up!" I yelled.

He pulled his pants back up, he later dozed off. He started to moan in his sleep.

"AHHHHHHH" jahseh yelled, i jumped so quick. "Jahseh! Stop yelling!" I yelled.

"my-my teeth are gone--AHH" he slurred. "Don't scare me like that" I rolled my eyes.

He pulled his mouth guards out, blood all over his hands. I grabbed another mouth guard, putting in his mouth.

I grabbed a paper towel to wipe his hands off. "Don't touch it" I said.

"you anit my damn mama--" he snapped, I gave him a death glare.

------------

Jahseh was running around the whole damn house. "Baby! Sit downnn!" I yelled.

He slouched on the bed. "bayyyybeeeee" he yelled. "I'm right here yes?" I said.

"Cmere" he motioned his finger for me to come here. I straddled him. "Yea?" I said.

this nigga fell asleep.

"love me some of you" I chuckled.

----------------

bye its trash, someone make me craig xen imagine pls.