i miss you pt.3

So, I changed the girl, you are now Brooklyn, but back where we left off! :)

BROOKLYN'S POV

-------------

A hot hour passed, me just needing jahseh right now is hard, but not to mention he's been fucking playing me like what?

You got some bitch named jenesis pregnant, kissed my best friend, and your fucking with someone else?

what the fuck?

But I got track my iPhone, even though he's off the grid, il track Jen down.

Location: 568 Handy Oaks, Miami, FL

Perfect.

JEN'S HOUSE:

I pulled up at jen's house looking for an excuse. Her house isn't big, eh see, she's broke.

I knocked on the door, I heard water running, and hlla playing noises.

The door opened, revealing Jen.

Her bump revealed nice in a black bodysuit.

"Uh?" she said, cocking her neck to the side, her hand on her belly. "Um, hi, do you know where jahseh is?" I asked.

"Nope" she said popping the p.

"Oh okay" I said, awkwardly. I began to walk away before I was stopped.

"Wait, how do you know jahseh?" She said.

"Well, number one he's my boyfriend" I snapped.

She laughed.

"Really?" She asked. "Oh no sweetie, you got your wig in a bunch, your not his girlfriend, I am, so go on with that shit" she spat.

"Bitch, I am his one and only, don't think he nutted in you and your stuck with that doesn't mean y'all together, he's playing yo dumb ass, you brainwashed by his money" I spat.

She stood shocked. "What do you want?" She said.

"Oh, I need to speak with him, so he can get his shit outta my house" I said, getting in her face.

She rolled her eyes, yelling jahseh's name.

"Yea bae--" he said before he stood like a dear in headlights.

"Who is this?" She said. "Uh..." He said walking to the door.

"Who the FUCK is this?" she yelled. "Answer me!" She yelled again.

"I thought you broke up with her! You said she was clingy! and you promised for our baby you'd be there! what!" she yelled.

"I can explain" he said.

"Explain? Nigga! You played me! You played her! You got her pregnant, so you didn't want baby with me but her? You could've did better! Me on her? Psft" I snapped real quick.

"You lied to me! You played me! Betrayed my fucking trust to fuck this bitch!? You got me fucked up, so guess what, I'm taking your name off the house, get your shit, and leave" I spat before walking away.

He chased behind me.

"Your really gonna chase her?" She yelled. "Shut up and let me handle this!" He whispered.

I stormed to my car, with tears down my face. He played me. He talked shit about me to her! I never been more hurt in my life.

"Brook! I'm sorry, okay? I'm dumb and young, had no clue what I've been doing to u thats been hurting u for so long" he said.

"Save that shit, get yo shit or I'm setting it on fire" I said getting in the car, driving off.

Jenesis had the biggest smirk on her face.

HOME :

I sat in bed, sobbing for hours with ice cream. I'm fucking miserable. The only person I can turn to is Coolie. We were like, brother and sister.

I decided to text him to come over.

lil bro .💚:

Yea?

can u come over ? are u busy right now?

lil bro . 💚:

Yea, and where's jah?

long story, I'll tell u when u get here

lil bro . 💚:

bet , otw.

read at 7:30 pm

I bet he'll understand.

pain and heartbreak = bestfriend

-----------

Okay y'all want a another part? Y'all been asking for it.