HATE WILL NEVER WIN

KAI'LASIA, MIAMI'S CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL:

(listen to the song while reading)

BREAKING NEWS:

KAI'LASIA, THE DAUGHTER OF XXXTENTACION, has finally gotten tested after her sisters freak seizure accident.

The lab results came back.

She has been tested, she has an failing heart.

She's been hospitalized, her parents are in deep pain, source outliners say her transplant , maybe longer than 4 months, she's been out on the waiting list.

Her sister, Malaysia, has an growing brain tumor, That's blocking her nerves, if she gets it removed, there are risks.

She's young, her blood levels are high, basically high blood sugar.I

"I just want my babies to have a normal life, I'm scared, hurt, that my grandbabies life's will be at risk and won't live long"

Their grandmother 'Cleopatra Benard' she said.

That's all we have for tonight's breaking news, I'm Kathy Kelly .

----------------------------

JAHSEH'S POV:

"Dada!" Kai'Lasia cooed at me, I was sitting by her, playing with her doll babies.

Molly was with Malaysia in the room next to us. Still unconscious.

My babies. I can't. The pain will hurt so bad losing them.

"lookie! my bwaby doll has on a dress!" he said, smiling at me. She's so beautiful , just like her mom.

Is this gods way of punishing me? f-for my past? please, take it out on me, I deserve the pain, not my babies.

"look dada! spwongebob!" she giggled, pointing at the tv.

I held her hand, kissing it, with tears running down my face, I gotta be strong to tell her it's gonna be okay.

"dada, why you cwrying?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. " baby, your gonna be okay, and your sister, okay? " I said.

"What you mean?" she said, smiling. She's too innocent for this.

" daddy loves you okay? I hope you I know that" he said. "Don't crwyy! that's for bwabies!" she said, hugging me, wiping my ears.

(Austin and Elle Tease, it was super cute 😔)

Molly walked in. "Mommy!" she jumped up and down.

" hi my beautiful baby, whatcha doing with daddy? " she asked, sniffling. "Playing dollies!" she said.

I got up and went next door to see Malaysia.

I broke down in complete pain and tears. Her, she's too innocent for this world.

Why god!? why my babies?.

I posted this on Instagram for everyone on the update of Malaysia.

xxxtentacion | your doing so good babygirl, don't give up on me 💔

Comments:

cleo_ohsojazzy | prayers, I'll be there in a few baby 😔

theslumpgod | omw 🙏🏾

kidtrunks | she's gonna be okay bro, pray.

liar | die .

s3nsi.molly ↪liar | don't make me pull up on you and beat the he'll outta you bitch .

tankhead666 | Imma bring some good and balloons and flowers, I'm omw !

craigxen | omww!

collect | 😔🙏🏾💔

s3nsi.momma | I'm omw to see my grandbabies .😚💔

I shut my phone off, hearing moving, cooing, she's waking up.

I ran out the room, getting the doctor and Molly as she had Kai'Lasia monitor and her in her arms.

"SHE'S WAKING UP!" I screamed , thank you god.

----------------------------

pain is temporary, it'll be over soon.