babies post

theslumpgod | she kept crying, when i held her, she stopped crying, im having baby fever 👉👈

LIKES: 233K                  COMMENTS: 12,990

comments are disabled.

MOLLY'S POV:

I woke up to see jahseh, holding kai'laysia in his arms, talking to her, rocking her, walking around the room with her.

"see? all that crying was for no reason now huh, you and your sister are the best blessing ever mama, id give you my heart , my world just to be with you and your sister, your amazing and beautiful, just like your mommy" jahseh whispered to her.

I started crying.

"And no boys, or daddy's gonna have to straighten them out, you don't want that do you?" he said, holding her binkie.

"I'll go to heights to make sure you and your sister get treated like your the only girls in the world, you deserve someone that can provide that" he said.

"You still haven't put her down yet babe?" I asked. He looked over to me.

"No, I don't want too." he smiled and started back walking around the room.

"Baby I gotta feed her, bring her here, lil cranky butt" I said, reaching out.

"Noooooooo" jahseh said whining. "Whyyyy? can I feed her?" he asked. "Breast milk? cmon now" I said .

He poked his bottom lip out, handing her to me. "Where's Malaysia?" he said.

"In her bed over there, sleep. Since she was sleep she hasn't gotta ICU checkup" I said.

He walked over there to go pick her up.

"Baby, let her sleep, I'll give her back to you" I said, unbuttoning my gown.

Kai'laysia started to suck on my nipple.

"Hey there baby, you were hungry" I said. Jahseh was on facetime with Coolie.

"Look bro, isn't she cute" he said showing her off. "She's gonna be bad as hell just like her daddy" he joked.

----------------------------

xxxtentacion | i think im falling in luv 💓💖💗💘💝💟

LIKES: 1,299,921             COMMENTS: 123,780

COMMENTS:

s3nsi.molly | i guess we're suckers for love huh 😩 👉👈

theslumpgod | can i have her? 😩

theslumpgod | 😍

user66 | okay parents of the year 😗

*LOAD MORE COMMENTS"

-----------------------

dumb short.