1

As I slam my books down on the kitchen table and swing my bag off my shoulder it hits the floor. The day has just gotten over and I'm not in the mood for anyone's sh*t. This new town has had me on edge with the endless amount of rude people and piles of homework I've been receiving. I grab my hair and wrap it in a top knot and grab some leggings from my disaster of a room. As I go to sit on the couch I hear the door and immediately know it's Ashton. Lately he's been nothing other than the typical annoying brother. Of course when I glance up there he is with his irritable smirk and stupid glasses. I can't even stand him being in the same room as me at this point. I stare at him blankly for a few moments until he gets the hint that I'm not going to be up for his annoying antics today. His face falls and he turns on his heel while exiting the room. Thank god, all I need right now is some peace and quiet. After moving out of our parents house I've realized that the brother I thought that was my best friend turned out to be nothing but the complete opposite to live with. His constant drumming through the night and dishes piled to the ceiling were what set me off at first, but now just a simple annoying breathing pattern can turn my mood to sh*t. I spend the rest of the night cuddling up in lazy clothes watching TV until I fall asleep.

6:30 a.m
Screaming. All I hear is screaming from Ashton's room. As I run for the door I truly don't know what I'm getting myself into.