2

I fly out of bed and run down the hall. I'm terrified for what could be happening. When it comes to Ashton you can't expect anything from the ordinary. As I enter the room Ashton is lying on the floor breathless with wide spread eyes and I don't know what to say.
"Ashton?" I manage to get out

"ARA! Do you have any idea what just happened to me?"

I stare blankly. I'm quite lost as the mood in the room has shifted within an instant.

"Modest f*cking Management just called me!"

"Modest Management? Is this supposed to mean something?" I question

The way Ashton looks at me makes me feel as if he's ready to kill. He's always looking for new ways to get his band discovered and this just sounds like a new management to let them down. Lately the band has been getting some calls, but nothing serious. I shift uncomfortably because I hate giving him false hope.

"And?"

"AND Ara.... AND? What do you think this means? Louis Tomlinson from One Direction came across our YouTube page this week!"

My jaw drops at the disbelief.

"Do you know what this means? We might be opening for them this tour!"

I can't help but think this is nothing but too good to be true. I stand there for a few moments not knowing what to do or what to say. One Direction isn't exactly a band I've known more than having the song What Makes You Beautiful over played on the radio station. I wait a few moments to think of what to say to Ashton. This can't be real, I hope he isn't getting too deep into something that could be a set up.

"Do you think it's legitimate? I don't mean to be rude Ash, but this is One Direction not just a broken down venue like your other shows. Are you positive this isn't some prank? You know how Calum can be."

"Ara I don't know how to prove to you that I know this is happening. It is what is. We're meeting with them Friday at The Radison. Now leave so I can call the boys and tell the news to someone who will actually take me serious."

I leave the room can't help but wonder if Calum would actually do this. He's the type to make a joke and keep it going, but this would be a little far even for Cal.

I enter my room and sit on my bed and pull out my Mac. As I click my browser I go to YouTube just to get the scoop of One Directions whole management. I can't help but not believe this is real. I scroll through some interviews and can't help but notice that they seem quite intriguing. After a few hours pass by of my watching the next "related videos" I found myself starting to find interest in the band I thought was a bunch of pop stars with popular music, they truly are not what people portray them as.

I look down at my phone to see my phone lighting up from Cals call. I can't seem to ask myself if he's been feeling the same as me lately. It's always up and down with him. I know with Ashton being my brother it can be weird sometimes, but it frustrates me having to hide that we are not exactly just friends.

I pick up my phone
"ARA! Did Ashton tell you?"

I can't help but smile at the excitement in his voice

"Yeah he did! I'm so proud of you guys. You're meeting Friday, right?"

"Hopefully we can Michael is having trouble getting off work, but I personally think his work can stick it. This is One Direction were talking about. Anyways, is Ashton home?"

"Yeah he's in his room. Is something up?"

"Oh nevermind, but I need to go, I'll talk to you later Ara."

"Goodnight"

I set my phone down and can't help but feel as if Calum is ashamed to be with me. I know he was going to come over and I'm so sick of having Ashton as our road block of going anywhere.