11

The lights go down and the crowd is in silence immediately until we hear "Straight off the plane to a new hotel...." and I feel my stomach drop. I've never heard such a smooth line and I'm weak in the knees. I grab Ashton's shoulder and give him a look of astonishment. He gives me a slight grin and pats my shoulder promising I'll live. The base drops and everyone grabs their friends and dances trying to get the boys attention. Zayn heads my way and it takes me a few moments to capture my breath. I don't even know how to keep myself sane in this moment. He looks in our direction and a girl drops to her knees almost knocking me down with her. Louis begins belting "midnight memories whoa oh oh oh oh" and leans down reaching for the girls hand next to me. My eyes are tearing up at the unbelievable reality I'm trying so hard to hold back from screaming. I glance over to find that all the boys have finally arrived and Calum is sitting two seats down. He gazes over at me with an expression I can't seem to read. I shake off the thoughts of him and gaze back up at the stage as the lights glow against my face and I feel myself fall back into the trance. I can't help but feel Calum's staring before I shoot a glare over warning him to stop. He tucks his lips and looks back up at the stage. The rest of the boys are incredibly invested in the show, I've never seen them so ecstatic. I gaze up to see Harry with his brown curly hair half pulled up in a bun and a white tshirt, black ripped skinny jeans and our matching boots. When Harry heads my way making direct eye contact and he sings "baby you and me stumbling in the streets singing..." and reaches out his hand.