014

2:10am, August 17, 2013

New York City, New York

"Hey. Hey. Psst. Violetta." A voice whispered, slowly creeping into the teenager's bedroom. Within the blink of an eye, there was a small knife lodged in the door between the fingers of her intruder. A high pitched squeal tore from their throat, hands fumbling for the light switch as Violetta sat up slowly in bed, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"It's just Clint! You know, that cool guy that you don't want to kill!" Clint squeaked once the lights were on, his Iron Man pyjamas a few sizes too big as the material pooled around his body.

"You sure about that?" Violetta quipped, one of her brows raised as she stared at the man-child in front of her. A horrified and dramatic gasp left his lips as he stumbled back against the door, clutching his heart.

"God, how could you do this to me? WHYYY?!" Clint wailed, his chest heaving. Violetta looked on, unimpressed as his charade carried on.

"Why'd you try and sneak into my room at two in the morning, again?" Violetta's voice was sharp, cutting through the continued crying of the man who was well into his thirties.

"Oh, right. I wanted to ask if you'd like a tour of the vents and to help me set up a prank for Steve." Clint commented, his back straightening as he leaned against the door frame, a mischievous look dancing through his eyes.

"Ok. Let's go. What do you need?" She asked, pushing herself up from the comfortable bed, oversized t-shirt that she had stolen from Thor falling down to her knees, her sleep shorts very invisible.

"Let's start with some proper clothes, shall we?"

4:47am, August 17, 2013

New York City, New York

"He's waking up! Go!" Violetta whispered, her eyes watching Steve's muscular body twist around in his sheets. Clint pressed a button on his phone, covering his mouth to conceal his laughter as loud moans began to pour from the speakers in Steve's room, causing him to jolt upwards. Looking around frantically, Violetta could see the deep shade of red that began to cover his cheeks and ears.

"J.A.R.V.I.S. what's going on?" Steve demanded, staring at one of the speakers in the corner that the android's voice usually came from. Instead of a reply, Clint tapped another button on his phone, a woman's vulgar language and dirty talk filling Steve's room yet again, only this time it was much louder. His bedroom door opened quickly, Natasha's red curls bouncing into sight.

"Rogers, if you're gonna watch porn this early, turn the goddamn volume down." She growled, pulling the door shut harshly afterward leaving Steve to turn an even deeper shade of red. The two pranksters decided to give him a break, allowing him to go on his morning run before they had even more ideas for later on. Once Steve had left his room, the two vent-dwellers cackled in laughter, their cacophony of noise reverberating throughout the vents of the Avengers Tower.