Anime hours..; Leviathan x Weeaboo! Reader

Requested by: YoosungChan

Thank you for requesting! I guess instead of putting it out tomorrow it's today, I hope you enjoy it!

------------------------------------------

I shoved the popcorn into my mouth while intensely staring at the TV screen. I was currently watching one of my favorite animes. My face seemed to get closer and closer to the screen as tension in the anime built up.

Just as the episode ended, someone started knocking on the door, practically scaring me to death. I let out a loud sigh and put the popcorn down while pausing the TV. I got up and walked to the door.

I slightly opened the door and peeked out. "Levi..?" I question, tilting my head to the side. What was he doing here? The purple-haired boy awkwardly rubbed his neck while looking away.

"What do you need?" I ask impatiently, wanting to get back to my anime. Levi cleared his throat "I, uh, was in my room and I heard you watching anime and... I was wondering if I could watch it with you?" Levi's orange and gold eyes stared into mine.

I peer up at him "So, you mean to tell me, that, you heard me watching anime. You heard me watching it from your room?" Levi nods at my statement so I let out an exaggerated sigh. "I was in my room. It's not like I was l-listening in on you-- or that I wanted to spend t-time with you." Levi's face turns slightly red.

"Levi, your room is at the end of the hall. My room isn't even in the same hall as yours. Exactly how did you hear me?" I raise an eyebrow. Levi seems to turn redder. "I-I... Uh.." He stutters out.

I roll my eyes and grab his arm, pull him into the room, and shut the door. "The popcorn is mine," I mumble and sit on my bed. "Don't even think about having some." Levi stands still for a moment before eventually sitting down beside me.

I start a new episode of the anime I was watching and lean my head onto Levi's shoulder. He tenses up before letting out a shaky breath and becoming calmer. Soon enough, I feel myself get tired.

I close my eyes and lean into Levi more, letting myself drift off. Before I can fall asleep, I feel something soft on my forehead and a slight whisper.

"Goodnight, Y/N."