Shortie...; Mammon x Short! Grumpy! Reader

Requested by: Musical_Kid

------------------------

My eyebrow twitched in annoyance. This was probably the thousandth time Mammon had started making fun of my height. It got annoying real quick. I slapped his hand away with a hiss, glaring at him.

"Aw, what's wrong? Is the baby getting mad~?" Mammon said, squishing my cheeks together. "Stop it!" I snapped, trying to remove his hands. He snatched my phone from my hands and held it high above his head with a grin.

"Hey, give that back!" I yelled. "Nah~" He smirked. I jumped and tried to grab it but compared to me, Mammon was extremely tall and I wasn't even close to grabbing my phone. I sighed in defeat and crossed my arms, storming out of the room.

....Time Skip....

I hung upside down on my bed while letting out repeated sighs. Without my phone, I was extremely bored. My door slammed open and the person standing there made me immediately angry. "THE Mammon has graced you with his presence!" 

"Get out!" I threw a pillow at him. He dodged and laughed. "Your arms are so short!" "SHUT UP!" "Calm down, I'm just teasing. Here." He held out his phone which immediately made me suspicious. Why would he give it back?

I hesitantly reached out but before I laid hands on my phone, he raised it up again. I knew it was too good to be true. My arms flopped down and I sighed. "Aw~ Don't worry, I'll give it back under one condition!"

I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "And that condition is...?" I asked. "You have to give THE Mammon a kiss!" He grinned and I almost choked on my spit. "Wait- WHAT?!" I yelled out. believing I only heard him wrong.

"Hm? Are you embarrassed?" He smirked, getting closer to my face.

"N..No! Of course not! I just-" He cut me off of my rambling by kissing me. On the lips. Mammon just kissed me on. the. LIPS.

My face turned red but before I could react, he dropped my phone into my lap and was out the door.