Sharing...; Beelzebub x reader

Requested by: Sapphire_reads

---

It's been at least three or four months since I was chosen to be a part of the Devildom exchange program. I've learned a lot about the brothers since then and care about all of them equally, but if I had to choose a favorite, it would be Beel.

Beel and I hang out a lot more than the others and during that time I've developed a slight crush on the demon. Usually, I'd write down my emotions on paper and consider giving it to him, but I always back out.

He only really pays attention to his food, so I doubt he'd even think twice about giving me a 'no' for an answer. It's fine, though. I'm okay with staying how we are.

..

"Y/N." I looked over at him from the corner of my eye. Beel was sitting at the kitchen table, eating, as usual. "Yeah?" I was focusing on making myself a sandwich. "Can you make me some more food?" "Eh? But don't you-" Turning all the way around, I noticed that all the food I saw about ten seconds ago, was gone.

I sighed "Right. Avatar of gluttony." I mumbled under my breath. I decided to give him the sandwich I was making. I could probably just survive off a bag of chips, right? Probably.

I placed the last piece of bread onto the sandwich and handed it over to Beel. He gave me a skeptical look. "Weren't you gonna eat this?" I shook my head with a smile, obviously lying. "Nope! I knew... uh, that you were gonna eat all your food so I made some extra!"

"Oh, okay." Luckily, Beel was extremely oblivious. With a shrug, he tore a piece off of the sandwich and practically shoved it down his mouth. I cringed and looked away from him. Moments later, he called out to me again.

"Hm?" "Here." He directed a piece of the sandwich towards my face. I was thinking two things at that moment. One, is he actually sharing; the Avatar of Gluttony? And Two, is he going to feed me?

The sandwich poked my lips and I slowly opened my mouth, letting him feed me the food. With a heavy blush, I looked away and swallowed it. "What was that for?" I asked him and he shrugged again. "I just wanted to give you some food, I know you were lying about earlier."

I sighed "Yeah, yeah." I looked over to see him smiling at me. "Plus, you look cute flustered."