chapter : 23

Char's point of view

I try to focus on the material in front of me but I can't, my mind drifts back to being with Hongjoong a few days ago. It was amazing and it felt good to be a little all day.

The day I had was just too much and I panicked, I needed him and he was there. He enjoys my coping mechanism, but something happened. After he gave me a much needed massage he was acting a bit strange.

He wasn't mean and it wasn't strange enough to pull me from my headspace but it didn't go unnoticed. After class I meet up with Santana and Cina to do some studying.

Me: Hey guys? The other day Hongjoong gave me a massage.
Cina: You lucky girl, I think I'm going to ask Seonghwa for one later.

I hum.

Me: But after he was acting different.
Santana: Different? How do?
Me: His face was pink and whenever I'd touch him or sit in his lap he'd tense up.

They both let out an "ahh" confusing me even more.

Cina: He was excited.
Me: Excited?

I tilt my head to the side and Santana smiles.

Santana: He wanted to do something.
Me: Something?
Cina: Oh Char you innocent innocent soul. Rubbing your body made him feel some type of way.

I blink a few times before it clicks, I gasp.

Me: It turned him on?
Santana: Bingo.
Me: Oh my gosh he must have blue balls by now.
Cina: Nothing a cold shower can't fix.
Me: I feel bad.
Cina: Why?

I sigh before shrugging.

Me: What if I want to?
Santana: You want to fuck Hongjoong?

Cina elbows her.

Santana: I mean, you're ready to take that step?
Me: I think so.
Cina: Uh uhn, no honey you need to be sure. Joong is pretty understanding he'll wait if you're not comfortable.

When I look at Hongjoong my insides catch on fire. His smile, his laugh, his body, his everything. I was close to doing it with Mark but I backed out at the last minute.

Hongjoong makes me feel safe and reassured.

Then again it scares me because I haven't known him super long, but time is an illusion this day and age. It's not about time it's about the impact one makes.

So.

Me: Teach me everything you guys know.

__

Hongjoong's point of view

Char loves pink tulips so I decided to stop by the local florist and pick some up. He smiles as I hand her the money in exchange for the beautiful flowers. I hope she likes them.

The door chimes and another customer walks in. The sight of the two customers makes me want to vomit in my mouth. They both smirk when they see me.

Tiffany: Well, well, well it's been so long Hongjoong. How are you?
Me: Shouldn't you be in Japan or on your back for San?

She chuckles.

Tiffany: Wow retract your claws I just wanted to wish you well. How's Seonghwa?
Me: Perfectly happy with Cina.
Tiffany: I don't believe it.
Me: I don't care.

I try to move around but Sue blocks my path.

Sue: Did you change your number or something? You haven't been answering my calls or text, not to mention you blocked me on all social medias!

Does she not get I don't want to talk to her, like at all.

Sue: Flowers? For who?
Me: Mind your business.
Tiffany: Do you have another girlfriend?
Me: What's it to you?

She shrugs admiring the petunias.

Tiffany: Just asking, her name wouldn't happen to be Char would it?

I squint.

__

Char's point of view

Lingerie shopping is interesting. Everything seems way too revealing which is the point but still, I want to leave something to the imagination.

Santana: Cina put that granny set down.
Cina: It's not a granny set!

I giggle at them before shaking my head. My eyes land an all white set with a matching silk robe. Santana follows my line of vision and grins.

Santana: Perfect!

__

voting update: he's changed will be Kim Hanbin's book. all the other books voting is still open sooo go drop some more votes!